The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best stage prediction (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1081 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I’ve been using the MPS (Malloy version) for about ten years. I love it. I have the chest hanging throughout the show and perform the MPS as a second to last routine. Never fails.
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Thanks for the responses MJ and INMOTION. Lots of good thoughts.

MJ that's a great endorsement for the MPS.. if you have had it for 10 years and you still love it that's huge.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3617 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I've been doing magic for over 40 years, and the only thing in that time that floored me was the MPS. I saw a magician in a small theater in Orlando perform it around 1980-1990. It blew me away. I was completely fooled, and didn't learn the secret until some 10 years later. After you've been doing this awhile, you forget what it's like to be a spectator, watching something that is totally impossible. You lose the feeling of magic and wonder. Too bad we all can't revert to our old selves and watch a great magic show with no idea how any of the tricks work.
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Great thoughts Jim. I'm trying to remember if I've actually seen the MPS performed live. If I have it wasn't a major part of the show. I've seen it on video, and I've seen many other predictions performed live using various methods.

I do like the tube vs. the envelope, it's a small piece of the puzzle but an important part.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best stage prediction (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL