The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flipper , Magnetic or gravity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
I am not sure what type of flipper to get as in what will be the most versatile.

Initially I want to Eric Jones coins across.

Can anyone give me some feedback and suggestions please?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4837 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Myself I would get a steal Core Gravity flipper! That way you Can hold It out on a Magnetic Hold out! And you don't have to remember witch way to hold it! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Thanks I would be looking for uk coins
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5147 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-03-01 13:07, David Neighbors wrote:
Myself I would get a steal Core Gravity flipper! That way you Can hold It out on a Magnetic Hold out! And you don't have to remember witch way to hold it! Smile

I'm sure this is good advice no matter what currency you are using. As far as who to get it from, pick your poison. Contact Todd Lassen and see what he has in UK coins. I believe auke van dokkum is over by the UK somewhere. Roy Keuppers in Canada may also have UK coins. That's a good start for you.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Thanks for the advice I might have to re think this is have just been looking at the tuc

Though this won't do the Eric Jones coins across I wanted the flipper for. But it will do something very similar I think.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
The TUC is awesome as well...its 2 really different gaffs though...one is able to "visually" vanish the 2nd coin, but you cant separate, and the other can show 2 separate coins
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4904 Posts

Profile of videoman
I own a TUC but have yet to use it. I just can't find a good use for it. To me it's a bit of a case of being a jack of all trades and master of none. By that I mean you can do a great many things with it, but I haven't found a situation where I couldn't do something better using a gimmick specialized for that particular purpose.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5147 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-03-12 00:56, videoman wrote:
I own a TUC but have yet to use it. I just can't find a good use for it. To me it's a bit of a case of being a jack of all trades and master of none. By that I mean you can do a great many things with it, but I haven't found a situation where I couldn't do something better using a gimmick specialized for that particular purpose.

Do you hav the TUC DVD ? It was late to the market but I got it with my walking liberty TUC last week. I think it is $25 on its own but there are some great ideas for it.

I know how you feel not finding a good use for it as I bought a quarter TUC a while back and got Tangopedia with it - no help at all. When you think of all the other gaffs you have, do you have a locking [ that will withstand some scrutiny ? That's what I see a TUC as and no need for a mag#%*^c coin to unlock it.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
The original post was about oxyclean I think, although not mentioned by name exactly.

I would get an actual set from schoolcraft or lassen. You can do impossible coins across, flash coins relit and oxyclean right off the bat.

These make pretty direct use of the OxF gaff, I don't know how effective the other gaffs might be for that purpose.

Just saw one on Todd's blog, soft Peace dollar
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
417 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Quote:
On 2013-03-12 10:25, billappleton wrote:
The original post was about oxyclean I think, although not mentioned by name exactly.

I would get an actual set from schoolcraft or lassen. You can do impossible coins across, flash coins relit and oxyclean right off the bat.

These make pretty direct use of the OxF gaff, I don't know how effective the other gaffs might be for that purpose.

Just saw one on Todd's blog, soft Peace dollar

Ni I didn't mention oxyclean ,not sure what that is to be honest? It was Eric James across I was looking at.
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
I like gravity flipper coin better Smile
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Flipper , Magnetic or gravity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL