The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Osterlind 's "The Daley Slates" (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr Timothy Gray
View Profile
Veteran user
Rue d'Auseil
362 Posts

Profile of Mr Timothy Gray
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2015, Terry Holley wrote:
I have a question about the handling. Are you able to do the one improtant move with these slates as explained in the original manuscript, or does Richard have another direction to go here. It seemes to me that the size and thickness of the slates would make the original move almost impossible to pull off in a convincing manner. Thank you.

Terry,

Nothing is impossible. I love the Daley slates. No gimmicks. All presentation. The more you believe in it, the more your audience will.
Yr. Obdt. Svt.,
Mr Timothy Gray

Specializing in the Occult Arts of Fortune Telling, Magic & Mediumship; Est. 1986
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1750 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2015, Mr Timothy Gray wrote:
Quote:
I have a question about the handling. Are you able to do the one improtant move with these slates as explained in the original manuscript, or does Richard have another direction to go here. It seemes to me that the size and thickness of the slates would make the original move almost impossible to pull off in a convincing manner. Thank you.

Terry,

Nothing is impossible. I love the Daley slates. No gimmicks. All presentation. The more you believe in it, the more your audience will.

Timothy,
Thank you for your response, but it doesn't exactly answer my question. Doug Henning believed that one day people would levitate over Central Park!
Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
Osterlind, done, that's all I need to know!
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quote:

If you practise a bit, you will find it just as easy to do the particular move with these slates as with a deck of cards
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1750 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2016, Sven Rygh wrote:
Quote:

If you practise a bit, you will find it just as easy to do the particular move with these slates as with a deck of cards

Thank you for your input.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Osterlind 's "The Daley Slates" (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL