The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jumbo 3 Card Monte $1.50 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Southern CA has a few branches of Daiso Japan pop up. It's Japanese imports only similar store to a 99 Cent Only business plan. Most all items only $1.50
I found a jumbo version of ultimate 3 card monte style cards under the name Transposition Card. Size of cards approx 2.5 times size of regular poker. Packaging and instructions in Japanese but rough english version on back.
A few other items too, couple of mentalism packet tricks, twin pack of mini hat coils, finale streamer throw outs. Neat store, small magic section but if they see an interest maybe they'll expand it. Check it out.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
They also have an online store with a few tricks but I did not see the ultimate 3 card monte.
http://www.daisojapan.com/
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

They call it "Transposition Card".
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Been to 3 locations and are sold out of the Transposition Card (3 Card Monte). That or cease and desist order imposed.
Another trick they have that I consider a sleeper is the Bloom In Air. 4 spring flowers and a dropper. Instructions do not say but the Dropper is colored and shaped well enough to show hands empty before producing flowers using black art method. Also only $1.50
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Why would anyone buy these rip offs????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
My understanding was that Tony Picasso is The Cardfather
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

I was surprised to find that out too when I saw him perform at the Castle. I've been a member of the Café since 12/2002 using The Cardfather as username. Not sure how long Tony's had it but if he had it before me I have no problem dropping the username. Heck, even if he took the name afterwards I'd drop it. But I really don't think he could care less.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Jumbo 3 Card Monte $1.50 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL