The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A question of flipper coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LIU YU
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LIU YU
HI,guys,I have a flipper coin ( PRO gravity) ,made by Tango.
there are 3 litter rubber band , I know they could be replace the old rubber band in the gimmick.
But the problem is I don't know how to replace the new rubber bands in the coin.
waiting for solutions,thanks very much!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4837 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Todd used to have A Video On his Blog on how to put a new band on a flipper Coin! But it may only work on his Flipper coins! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
LIU YU
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LIU YU
Quote:
On 2013-03-04 01:20, David Neighbors wrote:
Todd used to have A Video On his Blog on how to put a new band on a flipper Coin! But it may only work on his Flipper coins! Smile

although I still have no idea about this problem, but thank you all the same!
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
Quote:
On 2013-03-04 00:39, LIU YU wrote:
there are 3 litter rubber band , I know they could be replace the old rubber band in the gimmick.
But the problem is I don't know how to replace the new rubber bands in the coin.

Did you happen to get the Tango DVD "Tangopedia" that accompanies most recent Tango coins? At the very end, he has one of his shop workers show a method for repairing a flipper with a broken rubber band.

Larry S.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of baobow
Send a email to Tango Magic. He'll send you a link to an online video that shows you how to replace the band
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5332 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Liu Yu, I sent you a PM that should help. Smile

Jim
LIU YU
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LIU YU
Quote:
On 2013-03-05 22:10, ljsviol wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-04 00:39, LIU YU wrote:

Did you happen to get the Tango DVD "Tangopedia" that accompanies most recent Tango coins? At the very end, he has one of his shop workers show a method for repairing a flipper with a broken rubber band.

Larry S.

I don't have such a DVD,but I think I will find a solution by my talented brain. LOL.
thanks very much !
LIU YU
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LIU YU
Quote:
On 2013-03-05 22:51, baobow wrote:
Send a email to Tango Magic. He'll send you a link to an online video that shows you how to replace the band

I will try it if I can't solve the problem.
Thank you~sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A question of flipper coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL