The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's "The NEW Richey Technique Revealed" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Docc just e-mailed out a note to subscribers that Wednesday night, March 6, 2013, he's releasing the new work that has "double the pages of the original manuscript and has all the unpublished details about his Q&A act as well as his personal seance. Rev. Dr. Richey's method for making thousands of dollars doing FREE seances is probably worth the price of the eBook".

I hope he decides to do a Doccinar on it ( seeing Docc do the work really is a benefit ).

You can sign up for Docc's newsletters to get on his list: http://www.docchilfordproducts.com

Zombie
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
341 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Yes Z,
there's a Double Doccinar over 2 hours long!
The Q&A section and the seance performance is stuff I wasn't allowed to publish.
I'm really happy to release it now.
They'll both - the eBook and the Doccinar - will be released on Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
I'll send an email to eveyone who signed up for free on Docchilfordproducts dot com.
Peace,
Docc
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
LOL! The e-mail only mentioned the e-book, so I was hoping members here would chime in about wanting a Doccinar. BUT...you already had one planned!

Zombie
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I'm SUPER excited about this!

I have only played around with the Richey technique (the seance specifically), but I really like it and I can't wait to read the new material and see the Doccinar! YAY!!!!!!!
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
334 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
I too am really looking forward to this...I've always loved the idea of the original Richey Technique...but now it looks like Docc is adding lots of new related material to it. Can't wait...

Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Metaphysician, Readings, & Mentalism
www.drdanandco.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm looking forward to it.

I don't recall reading the orginal (I may have, but don't recall). It sounds interesting.

A book and 2-hour Doccinar, how can I resist?

Tony
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
624 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
I love the Doccinars! All the other lectures I go to make me wear pants. Seeya there, Docc!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Dan Strange sent out an e-mail that they are working on getting this to us. Once it's on the site, the price will go up.

Dan reports:

The Richey Technique Combo package will contain:

* The full Richey Technique Doccinar (almost 3 full hours)
* The updated/expanded ebook
* A Live Teleconference on The Ritchey Technique

Zombie
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Since Zombie posted this here is the link:

http://nanacast.com/richey-combo

And I have all the video files now. Should all be in place by sometime tomorrow. Great stuff.

Oh yeah - the discount code: BR549

If any of you have read the original Richey Technique you will find plenty of interest here. I have only seen 1 hour of the video and read the ebook. That was enough for me.

Thanks for the interest everybody. We really appreciate it.

~ Dan
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
334 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
What Happened...?

After the initial email about the video download situation...and the early bird special...nothing...? Dan / Docc...what's going on...?
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
Michael Midnight
View Profile
Regular user
Southern Swamp
104 Posts

Profile of Michael Midnight
"BR549"... LOL...grew up on some Hee Haw.... Long live Junior Samples!
Michael Midnight
View Profile
Regular user
Southern Swamp
104 Posts

Profile of Michael Midnight
"10-4 and out" Samples Sales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeDX6ESys10
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Check your email.
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
334 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Got it...!!! Great, Thank You...
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
www.drdanandco.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
3 hrs. of content must be tricky to upload. It's just Docc and Dan, so I think we need to give them a little breathing room. The Doccinars always deliver, so I'm sure we're going to be pleased with the outcome.

Zombie
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Well it isn't just uploading it. And my computer just crashed so I had to restart the upload of two files. Turning into a long night. The only one that made it was part 3.

~ Dan
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Everything is fully in place now. The coupon goes away as soon as I get back to the house.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
In case anyone doesn't have the link, here it is:

http://www.nanacast.com/richey-combo

Official Ad:

RICHEY TECHNIQUE DOCCINAR

What Richey Really Revealed

“You could start a church with that!”

Pretty strong words that tend to get thrown around these days. But if you had a chance to spend time with a man who REALLY started a psychic church, would you take it? And if the man shared his innermost secrets, what would that be worth?

The Revered Dr. Patrick Richey was a real man with a real psychic church. And he built his empire on a single technique. THE RICHEY TECHNIQUE. In 1992 Docc Hilford spent time with this infamous mind reader, man of God and charlatan. Richey taught Docc every move, every subtlety and every psychological ploy. The basic method of mind reading was published in the book, THE RICHEY TECHNIQUE REVEALED, but what Richey REALLY revealed is in the Doccinar.

The effect is startling;

Three participants think of questions. The mentalist writes an answer to each question on an index card and seals it inside an envelope. The answers can be opened at the reading or taken home to be read later. The answers are 100% CORRECT! They match the questions perfectly including details no one could possibly know!

• No forces or preshow work.

• Nothing is gimmicked.

• No carbons or slit envelopes.

• No double writing.

• No psychological double talk.

• Nothing fishy.

Just clear, concise, specific answers to questions.

This MP4 is almost 3 HOURS LONG!

Docc explains...

The History of the Technique - Different Envelopes and Cards - The LePaul Envelope -Confabulation - The Docc Hilford Wallet Peek - The Burling Hull Peek - The Bandersnatch Peek - Q&A Practice Secrets - Rudy Hunter’s Private Reading Method - Triple Prediction Philosophy - Carl Rogers’ Answers - Clip Boards - Boudoir Q&A

And much, much more!

The Richey Technique Follow up Teleconference
Buy this now and attend our followup Teleconference. If you can't make it live you will get an MP3 file.

BONUS #1 - RICHEY Q&A

The full secret behind Dr. Richey’s success on stage answering dozens of questions. All the questions are merely thought. NOTHING IS EVER WRITTEN by the audience. This is an outstanding Q&A method, perhaps the best unwritten method available.

BONUS #2 - THE RICHEY SEANCE

Combined with the information in the PDF eBook, you can use the knowledge of Richey’s spirit seance to earn enough cash to retire like Rev. Richey did; wealthy and happy.

Here is what you get:

3 Hour Video on The Richey Technique
Updated and Expanded ebook
Live Attendance and Download of the Richey Teleconference
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I bought the Combo Packaged and as a disclaimer, I really enjoy Docc and Dan's work. Honestly it isn't my favorite Doccinar, but it has some valuable stuff in it that has me thinking about my readings and how I can incorporate this technique into my readings to make a deeper connection with my sitters. Is this something I loved as much as Cellular Mitosis or Whispering Buddha? No, but I give the information a good rating and say it is worth your time if you want a really clean technique that accomplishes quality "mind reading" in variety of situations.

-Jakob
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Jakob ~ since you bought the combo you will have access live and recorded to the teleconference next week. So think of any questions you have that Docc can cover there. More info to follow.

Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's "The NEW Richey Technique Revealed" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL