The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Good Evening and hello fellow Magi,

Just a quick update. Our committee had our first official meeting today for the Annual Kutztown Magic Convention. We are trying to get a somewhat earlier start on the convention this year.

While we will probably not be ready to send out registration forms for at least another month or two, we can tell you that the first major act has been booked for the convention. We are proud to announce that Charlie Frye and Company will be appearing at the 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention being held in Kutztown, PA on Saturday, Nov. 9th.

Please mark your calendars for another wonderful convention.

And on a personal note, I want to thank each and every one of you I have had the pleasure of dealing with as Registrar over the last few years. It has been my honor. I am stepping down as Registrar this year and Mr. Rich Gerber will be taking my place. However, I will still be handling most of the advertising which I also did in years past, so you still will probably keep receiving some e-mails from me, but this year also from Rich. When the Registration form is completed and ready to be sent out, the form will have all the pertinent information you will need.

I also ask your patience. It is a difficult job to book top acts and organize this convention year in and year out. We take great pride in trying to bring the best of the best each year.

Until next time and with many thanks,

Pastor Michael L Reist
aka The Rev
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Good News - Registration will open for the 2013 Kutztown Convention probably next week. We are just waiting to finalize details with the Hotel, put finishing touches on Registration form and we will be ready to go. This year you will be able to find a lot of information, download forms etc. on the website which we will make public when registration opens.

I will tell you so far we have two of our main acts booked.

We are pleased to announce that Charlie Frye and Company will be headlining the event as well as Mr. Danny Cole. It should be another good convention. Hope to see you there.

Mike
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
What is the date Mike?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
November 9th, Al. mentioned in Mike's first post.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Kutztown is always a great time. Great magic friends, and awesome food! My only gripe about last year was an all day convention with no food/drink on site and no free time at all. I didn't make a single trip to the dealers because the schedule was so tight.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
We did have an issue with lunch as our vendor backed out on Friday evening but we ordered pizza instead and announced it. We did however have drinks available virtually all day. However, we hope to those little glitches resolved this year (needless to say that vendor is not being contacted this year), with hopefully a nice variety available for lunch on site.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Registration for the Kutztown Convention is now officially open. For information or to download forms please see http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org

Hope to see many of you there.

Mike
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Already getting registrations in the mail! Get yours in now. November will be here before you know it!
Thanks!
Rich
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Just added..... Doc Eason.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Kutztown Convention - For lots of details see http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org - Just added Doc Eason.

So now we have Charlie Frye and Company; Danny Cole and Doc Eason - do not have website or reg. form updated to show Doc Eason yet, but that will happen in the next couple of days. Hope to see you there.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Paypal now up and running for registration purposes for the Convention - see http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org to download your reg. form.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
We are proud to announce the addition of Bobby Maverick to the 38th annual Kutztown Convention

Signed now for the best one-day convention around is: Charlie Frye and Company, Danny Cole, Doc Eason and now Bobby Maverick.

see wwww.kutztownmagicconvention.org

Thank you all,

Mike
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5455 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lot of great friends on this. One...Charlie and doc...and bobby might just teal the show....he's pretty good...
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
I'm very stoked about watching Doc and Charlie Frye, and Danny Cole!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
Are all the dealers sorted yet?
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
4399 Posts

Profile of Paul
Are all the dealers sorted yet?
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Charlie and Sherry are fantastic performers and fantastic people. They are a great addition on so many levels.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Just added. .....Mike Bent !
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Paul, Ryan does dealers so talk with him. For those of you who have not been keeping track - This is who will be at the Kutztown Convention

1. Charlie Frye and Company
2. Mike Bent (just signed)
3. Danny Cole
4. Doc Eason
5. Bobby Maverick

And we may have a few more surprises coming!! Don't wait - download your registration and get other info by going to http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
This is a good convention but I can't be two places at once. Go if you can.

Save the food for me! It's magic too!

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL