The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
One day left to get the free all you can eat dinner.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Contact our registrar now. Magicrich@comcast.net to get in on the free meal. You can still register after today, but you will not get the meal as numbers called into the caterer tomorrow. Also, feel free to show up next Saturday and just register at the door. You will get everything in the convention other than the meal.

Also have a tentative (and I mean tentative) schedule posted on the website. This is subject to change upto and including the day of the convention as we are still trying to work in one or more "treats" for all who attend. http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
Free meal is done. Still time to register for a great convention. It will be here soon.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Walk-ins on Saturday also welcome - you get everything other than the meal. Just look at the line-up. Hope to see you there.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Really looking forward to having a great meal with some wonderful friends I only see once or twice a year. It's nice of them to also throw in a free magic convention.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
If what we have isn't enough just added Kianoa Harbottle to the Close-up Show. In addition to all the great talent: Danny Cole, Charlie Frye and Company, Doc Eason, Bobby Maverick, Mike Bent and Bill Malone here are some our dealers as well. We think we have a great line-up of both general magic dealers and specialty dealers. Paul Hallas,
Pocket Magic, Kurt's Magic World,Bob Little, Kozmo Magic, Elmwood Magic, Mingus Magic, Mike Bent, Bobby Maverick, Doc Eason & Bill Malone.

Tentative Schedule also posted on Website. But remember it is tentative and subject to change even day of convention. http://www.kutztownmagicconvention.org - hope to see you on Sat.
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
I'm trying to wrap my head around how you guys do this...WOW.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
One more day - 1 performer in - others on their way. Other items being readied for first thing tomorrow morning.

Don't be left out.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Leaving this evening! Can't wait!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Looking forward to Saturday, it's going to be another winner..
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
That was the best one day convention I ever attended. Charlie Frye is the greatest.
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Congratulations to the organizers of the 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention.

As always, they did a phenonemal job putting together a great day of magic.

They are to be commended for all of their hard work.

Thank you gentleman for your exceptional contributions to the art of Magic!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Quote:
On 2013-11-10 11:06, Peter Cuddihy wrote:

Ditto, a few microphone problems at one point, but the team do a great job and the Kutztown Convention acts are always top caliber and worth seeing. It has become the biggest/best little convention in the North. It was the first time I'd seen Charlie Frye and he got a well deserved standing ovation. Last time I saw Mike Bent perform was almost 20 years ago whilst this time his act was more children themed it was still entertaining for everyone. A master of comedy. These were the highlights for me, but the other acts were good too. How often do you see Bill Malone make a convention appearance?

Watch out for this one in 2014, I'm sure they will continue to surprise us.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Great job by Todd, Ryan, Rev Mike and all the rest....as usual! Great to see so many friends that I don't get to visit with often. All the performers were great and SO generous with their time to ask advice. Funniest straight jacket escape ever by Bobby Maverick....and I HATE escapes! FYI, there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I had to be shot with tranquilizer because I tried to kidnap Malone in the trunk of my car.
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

I had a great time performing for everyone and enjoyed meeting so many new folks! I gotta say that I watched the Gala show when I wasnt performing and it was OUTSTANDING! SO much talent and beautiful magic on that stage!

Great time.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-11-11 12:21, Bobby Maverick wrote:
I had a great time performing for everyone and enjoyed meeting so many new folks! I gotta say that I watched the Gala show when I wasnt performing and it was OUTSTANDING! SO much talent and beautiful magic on that stage!

Great time.

So true! What a great convention at a steal price! All the performances were top notch. Charlie Frye & Company- well- he is just on another planet- just super! If you have never seen Charlie- you better do it now! Though- everyone was amazing. And Bobby- even though you were pressed for time at your stage performance- as I told you there- It Worked! You should perform always when your pressed for time, lol!! So entertaining and fun. The audience loved you! I never thought I could view a straitjacket escape for 25 minutes and be thoroughly entertained throughout the whole routine. Well I was wrong- your routine was so engaging and funny it could have went for 20 more minutes!!! Awesome job man!!

RNK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-11-10 11:06, Peter Cuddihy wrote:

Totally agree Peter! And I do believe we met- I think I ate dinner with you.... Anyway- hats off to all the organizers- did an unbelievable job! Such a fantastic time!

RNK
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Thanks for the compliments guys! I was humbled to share the stage Charlie and Sherie, Mike Bent (comedy genius by the way), and Danny and Stacy Cole....all were truly amazing!

P.S. Charlie Frye cannot be human.
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Oh...and of course the incredible Doc Eason! He's awesome!
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
Charlie Frye is not human everybody knows that. His close up was just as awesome as his stage performance
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2013 Kutztown Magic Convention (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL