The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » My Dad and I own Hampel Circus Magic Shop near St Louis MO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gods_guy_82
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Gods_guy_82
Hello Magic World.

I have been performing since I was two years old. I have been into magic since I was about 5 or 6 years old. Since Sept 1st, my father and I have opened a magic store in Mascoutah Il. IT is about 30min from St Loiuse, MO. I want to get know more people on here and see what kind of things people are doing now. I will be performing at the international SAM convention in St Louis in july . I will be competing in the close up contest . Smile
http://www.hampelcircusmagic.com
I have been doing magic since i was 5-6 years old
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello and Welcome to the Café from Mistro!!!
Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi!

Welcome to the Café!

It sounds like you've been surrounded by magic for allmost of your life! Great experience!

The Café is the place to be to make new friends and enjoy talking about magic.Don't hesistate to post as there is lots of friendly people here. Good luck in the competition too.

Welcome! Smile
jae
View Profile
New user
Missouri
10 Posts

Profile of jae
Hi and welcome to the Café!! Smile
Sounds like magic is definately in your blood! I look forward to reading your posts.

jae
Life is short..Reach for tomorrow but live for today. And NEVER take yourself too seriously.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Casfe and good luck in the competititon.
It seems that your life upto now might be any magicians dream. Living in magic...I do look forward to reading your posts.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » My Dad and I own Hampel Circus Magic Shop near St Louis MO (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL