The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "You have a NEW POST on..." (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
I know this HAD to have been addressed before (and trust me...I tried to find it before posting this!) but here goes:

Is there some way to add the "RED CUP" feature to my "view this users posts during the last 30 days" function? That would allow me to quickly see if ANY threads I'm actually following have new posts to check out. I haven't even made it to 50 posts yet, and the time consumed in just trying to track down threads in the menu and look for a red cup -OR- click "view full topic" on my 30-day view to see if any new posts. MAYBE I'm missing something here, but it's getting too time consuming the way I'm doing it.
Otherwise, no complaints. Love the fellowship and information on here. Great place!!!
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » "You have a NEW POST on..." (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL