The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Photo Psyche (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am using this a lot, and the people love it! On lady said they are : "modern fortunetelling cards"!
:)
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1608 Posts

Profile of celebrity
So I owe both a big apology to Steve and also a HUGE thanks!

Firstly I apologise for having this in my posession for far to long without looking at it (The wife has had me decorating the house till the twilight hours for the past few weeks and so technically I blame her!).

Secondly a huge thanks to Steve for producing such an amazing reading system. The supplied photos are beautiful and the reading system is so elegantly intuitive. The photos litterally speak for themselves and readings are dare I say it almost semi automatic.

I've only ever used one reading system in the past but now I have found something that can replace it.

This is beautiful Steve and I congratulate you once again on your talents!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Wives. Decorating. You don't have to tell me mate. Smile

I'm glad you liked Photo Psyche Michael. The aim was to produce a reading system that had no psychic overtones (though it could be presented that way if you wish)

The first batch sold out really quick.
The second batch has arrived now.

Steve
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2051 Posts

Profile of aligator
I too have become more fond of this with further study, my first comments being based on far too cursory a study. Now getting used to interpretating with these, I think they are great and highly recommend them.

Today I did my first real reading with this system......having been pre-occupied with physiognomy the last 2 weeks..........and it was great....indeed superb. I used the six cards represeting the present situation, how it got there and was envisioned going forward with the one card turned over and one face up. The young lady was very impressed and thought all was bang on. Also, I used the full deck and prefer that as it did not prolong the session unnecessarily.

If you don't have this this and have any interest in reading, get it......you won't be sorry.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1123 Posts

Profile of caigy
My order is in...please hurry-up back from your holiday Stephen Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Sitting in the hotel lobby on Kos. Holding my iPad at a riduculous angle to get one blob of signal.
Will be home Monday.

Cagily check your emails.

Steve
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1325 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hi man, did you deliver my photos?

I am looking forward to going out and filming this Smile

Pete x
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1608 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Sorry Pete this is only for the professionals ha ha
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Package ready to go to you Pete.
I would have sent it already but I was busy trying to film a cheesy video on how this can turn you into an awesome performer.......
But someone just put out a similar video....

So that's a weeks work up the swannee!
:)

Steve
robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
225 Posts

Profile of robinr
I received Photo Psyche and spent a couple of hours watching the video of directions and examining the cards. This is a really brilliant tool. I can’t imagine how many hours of Steve's time went into creating the right photos, but I'd guess hundreds of hours. The backs themselves are also wonderfully done and key the photos in a very subtle way. I have no idea whether or not I’ll use these keys, as initially I plan to use the cards for readings, not magic. I could, however, definitely see direct magic uses.

Rather than using the full set as is, I decided to select a set of the ones that speak most to me. I created a starting set of 32 cards, but I'm still thinking over the choices. I might well also come up with something similar to what Steve said he included with the first set of orders: a smaller set of cards which could be carried in a wallet to use at any time for readings.

This is definitely one of the best buys I've made this year!

Robin
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Just wanted to add my voice to those praising this excellent package.

This last weekend I finally got the chance to use a stripped down 12-card version of Photo Psyche (using the first 12 cards - Band to Bridge). I explored a specific question with one participant ("Will the rest of my PhD run smoothly?") and gave two more general readings to other guests. The images are wonderful springboards for intuition and discussion and they all have multiple layers of meaning. A good time was had by all. The participants seemed to really enjoyed the readings and the photos are a joy to interpret. And this was using only a limited selection of images!

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Highly recommended.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just a little tip for owners of Photo Psyche.
Head over to the Apps forum and check out teleFOTO.

The two effects work fantastically together.

steve
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2051 Posts

Profile of aligator
I used photo psyche at a mystic fair this past weekend and it went over very well........as times passes, I go to it more and more often....lots to like with this....and very comprehensive with many presentational options.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Only 6 sets of the current run left for sale.

The next run won't be until after Christmas so if you want to get hold of one of the best reading tools around, be quick.

steve
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, GREECE
248 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Hi Stephen,

This is Athens calling!

As an already absolutely satisfied and proud owner of the set of your brilliant
ESPy-onage cards", I definitely couldn't pass by PHOTO PSYCHE.

Would you be so kind to let me know if this is still available
for immediate shipping?

Hope your answer is a ...loud YES, so I can proceed with my order
by pressing the PayPal BUY button.

Wish you all the best,

Andrew K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Pm sent my friend.
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, GREECE
248 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
A big thank you for your immediate response.
PM sent to you as well.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Could anyone compare this effect to Innocence Cards? I am on the fence between the two...
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Hi Marko, I'm not familiar with Innocence cards. A quick google search didn't really enlighten me.

If you could give me some info on Innocence cards I'll explain the differences

If you have any questions I'm always willing to chat.

steve@thoughtillusions.com

steve
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 04:09, Stephen Young wrote:
Hi Marko, I'm not familiar with Innocence cards. A quick google search didn't really enlighten me.

If you could give me some info on Innocence cards I'll explain the differences

If you have any questions I'm always willing to chat.

steve@thoughtillusions.com

steve

oh, I just realized the item seems to be on pre-sale, so not released yet I imagine. Here's the info I found on Stevens' site:
http://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/innocen......ttyPhoto
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Photo Psyche (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL