The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Photo Psyche (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Another set wouldn't come amiss - if I had some spare ones, could even compile a sort of mene-tekel deck! The mind buzzes with possibilities!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
The Photo Psyche package come with a CD containing all the images in digital format for purchasers to print out if they need bigger images for example.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Photo Psyche is starting to hit the postboxes of people other than beta testers and other early birds.

The first 20 sets are a limited edition and come complete with Photo Psyche Streamline.
And the necessary cards to use it.

The future sets will be of a slightly different make up and will NOT include the Streamline version.
This is just a little something special for early purchasers.

Steve
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
The launch price of Photo Psyche is set to change sometime on April 1st.

Although any orders placed between now and then won't leave until after the Easter break, they will all be processed at the current launch price.

Have a nice Easter guys

steve
andyfisher
View Profile
Veteran user
Norwich, UK
319 Posts

Profile of andyfisher
As one of the early purchasers of PhotoPsyche I just wanted to offer my initial thoughts on the product. Steve's communication was the first thing that has impressed me - he was clear, punctual and friendly which is important when you are contemplating parting with yet more money in our wonderful craft! A couple of days later Steve sent me through the PDF and I went straight to work learning the rudiments of the system and thinking about the applications of the images outside of the obvious context as a reader.

I have to say that it is immediately clear that Steve has put a lot of time and thought into this project; without giving away too much, the card designs (front and back) allow for much scope and as others have already mentioned, the interpretative nature of the images make the stack a gold mine for those looking for an oracle or personality reading system that is devoid of occult overtones. The quality of the card stock, the generosity in sharing the digital images and back design on the CD and the Facebook page as a forum to share ideas are all great additions to the product itself.

I have read with interest the malaise which understandably affects some in the Café because of the hype so often afforded to new releases of any kind, irrespective of the quality of the effect or thinking on offer. I am not one who is swift to praise and tend, if anything, to lean towards the cautious end of the spectrum but in this instance I wanted to chime in and say that this gets two thumbs up from me. Thanks Steve - great job!
'Reading people and bringing them together'

www.doodlemeatree.com
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks Andy.
There are now only 4 Photo Psyche left from the first batch.
the second batch is in production and will be available in a couple of weeks.
They will have a slightly different make-up to the first 20. The first 20 were a limited edition that included a little something extra that will not be available in subsequent sets.

Thank you to everyone who got in early with Photo Psyche.
I appreciate your faith in me and my products, and I will endeavour to continue developing great effects for mystery performers.

steve
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Very much looking forward to this.
magicjosh2
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester. UK.
134 Posts

Profile of magicjosh2
Hi Steve,
Placed my order for Photo Psyche and the O.A.P.s, will look forward to receiving both items and using these, they look very promising indeed.
Best Wishes,
Mark
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks to all those who ordered Photo Psyche, and other products, over the Easter weekend.
All packages will leave tomorrow morning as promised.

Anyone who ordered multiple products will be getting a postage refund as I will send them in one larger package rather than two regular ones.

For those still on the fence, the price will go up to it's normal level at midnight tonight CET.

Steve
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Really nice stuff Steve.
durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of durian-red
I had no idea about this intriguing product until I read this thread. And I don't know how I missed reading this thread earlier.

I love the concept of interpreting a picture chosen by a spectator. And I am absolutely blown away by Steve's idea of an 'inter departmental meeting' using his PhotoPsyche picture cards set. What a wonderfully engaging back story this can make. A story that corporate audiences will easily and readily buy into.

Which makes it an effect that I just have to buy as well (though I have missed the April 1st discounted price deadline).

Great concept, Steve. Thanks for releasing it to the fraternity.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
This has great potential.....photography is beautiful and the spectre of possible readings is wide. For those who desire a nore psychological approach than that offered by tarot, give this a try. I think you'll like it.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Just for home from San Francisco to find these waiting for me. Absolutely fantastic. What a great collection with so much flexibility.

Great job Stephen!

Todd
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Glad you liked them Dr.

The first batch is sold out.
Second batch is on its way from the printers.
If they move as quick as the first ones they'll only last a week or so.

Steve
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
These open up a whole new world for Mentalism...

See you soon.

Todd
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Great news guys.
The new batch of Photo Psyche has arrived.

Hey don't all be pushing now people.
there's enough for everyone.

Just form a nice orderly line.

http://www.thoughtillusions.com

Steve
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
As with the Kadar system, and others, the spectator's choice makes so much more sense than a random selection, at least to me. Look forward to enjoying the photos Steve, and I think your Storyteller's heart is showing on this one-cheers, Bill Z.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks Bill.
I know you will love them.

The file of images alone is worth much more than the price of the complete package.

Steve
magicjosh2
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester. UK.
134 Posts

Profile of magicjosh2
Hi Steve,
I have just received mine today, thank you for releasing these. First and initial thoughts are brilliant quality photographs. I can see great potential with these. I'm very impressed. Good job well done.
Best Wishes,
Mark
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Hi Mark.
Glad you got them, though I would have liked them to have arrived a little quicker.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Photo Psyche (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL