The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Snakes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nappa
View Profile
Regular user
new york
108 Posts

Profile of nappa
wow cool its steve I saw you on animal planet animal magic your snake is huge. I also like your chinchilla and hedgehog I want one really bad.
Bascomb Grecian
View Profile
Loyal user
Redding, Ca.
202 Posts

Profile of Bascomb Grecian
We should start Fourm for Steve!

Your act is great! I really like the Weber Grill Dove Pan!

Snakes sounded interesting, that why I looked at this one to start!

Awesome!
Welcome to The Magic Cafe'!
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
Quote:
On 2002-05-22 08:51, Missing_Link wrote:
Apart from the Penn & Teller routine, does anyone know of routines involving snakes?

Slainte!

ML

No but the "pure white" rabbit/meat grinder killed me, when they tried to calm the audience down by showing that the rabbit was ok--and then used a brown and white rabbit as the "proof."
paulapaul
View Profile
Regular user
Nevada
173 Posts

Profile of paulapaul
Steve - Glad to see your posts on this subject. I had seen your name somewhere else on the board, so when I first looked at this subject, I was about to post a note like "hey, everyone, Steve August is a member here! He can tell you all ya need to know about snakes, and all the ins-and-outs.". But I didn't want to put you on the spot. The thoughts that you have posted are straight-on. Thanks for sharing. pp
Stevenleeaugust
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Stevenleeaugust
Never thought there would be so much interest in snakes.
Nappa,
Glad you like them. The Hedgehog was a bottle-fed baby I raised when the mother died. And is he over weight! In the last year he has gotten so much bigger. He is old now and doesn’t run on his wheel as much as he used too. The Chin is a great pet. Very curious and fun.

Bascomb
Snakes are very interesting but not much for loving like Birds. I' m sure Paula can go on for hours on how birds want attention where I think snakes could care less. They treat me like I’m just a tree to climb on but there are very interesting. Were you able to view the video clips? Just curious.
Paula
Looks like we are both up early today! I must have just missed your post if I read this time thing right. I have been asleep for 3 hours and got to get up for an early show so I’m sitting here drinking coffee trying to wake myself up. Ugh!
Maria reminded me of the last time we worked together, remember the costume? It is still for sale! $$$ Gotta buy snake food ya know.

Take care everyone
Bascomb Grecian
View Profile
Loyal user
Redding, Ca.
202 Posts

Profile of Bascomb Grecian
Stevenleeaugust:

Your website looks great to me! I was able to play the videos no problem. I have DSL though.

Bascomb
Welcome to The Magic Cafe'!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Snakes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL