The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » NEW "Bill Breaker" from Bizarro - Thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Codyreese
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City
56 Posts

Profile of Codyreese
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2013, Mike Brezler wrote:
It looks easy to perform, only I am not happy that you can't hand it out. To me it looks kind of like a slimmed down version of the Hundy 500 with two bills and some r****r c****t. A little pricey at $20

I like the mismade dollar because I can show the front, back, and all but a small section of the bill after the change.

Exactly.
magicadam69
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of magicadam69
This is a fantastic bill switch that Bizarro has come up with. I used it recently for a short spot on a TV show, it was perfect for what the producers wanted, I was very happy to have this in my arsenal.
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
I have Extreme Burn 2.0 and Cash Flow. Both allow for possibilities of handing out at least some bills immediately. I am wondering whether this Bill Breaker is just a rehash of the Pat Page gimmick for two bills versus multiple bills. I ask because I don't feel like spending $25 for a quick one bill change with no handout possibilities. Thanks for any input.
YLyoo
View Profile
Regular user
South Korea
108 Posts

Profile of YLyoo
Anyone have success with different colored bills? I have a lot of flashing issues.
Bizzaro By Design
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
90 Posts

Profile of Bizzaro By Design
Bizzaro just a made a video showing how to use bills of different sizes and it's free to view by anyone who bought Bill Breaker through Penguin Magic. (If you bought it from us email Bizzaro and he can send you a link to the video as well if you provide proof of purchase)
Galileo
View Profile
Elite user
Somerville MA
431 Posts

Profile of Galileo
Thanks for the update appreciate it
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Used this a lot at a festival to draw in
the spectators as they walked by.Perfect
attention getter.
Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » NEW "Bill Breaker" from Bizarro - Thoughts? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL