The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » First impressions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
Hello,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jered, I have been performing for the last 10 years. I consider myself a close-up worker but have performed in all of the different magical disciplines.

I am most impressed by Magician John Carney. My favorite magical effect to perform is a variation of Jay Sankey's magical effect (not sure of the name) using the paper clipped playing card. My least fovorite magic to perform would have to be mentalism but I still appreciate it (when someone else is performing it). My least favorite effects to watch are anything involving CDs (I would never perform anything with them).

I have never been a participating member of a magic forum before although I have been a member of other boards. This board seems to have the professionalism that I have been looking for. I look forward to being a contributing part of the Magic Café.

Sincerely,

Jered
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello and Welcome to the Café!
Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jared,

I have no doubt you'll enjoy your time at the Café. It sounds like you will be an asset here being able to offer valuable information regarding your background in magic.

There are people here from all over the world..I believe it's around 81 countries so far. People at different levels regarding magic and it makes for great conversation.

Don't hesitate to post or offer advice.

Welcome! Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Great to have you around and hope to learn a lot from you , Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our magical community, we are so happy you decided to join us! Yes, we try and be as professional as possible, though every now and again we do get an occasional idiot who never heard the terms COMMON COURTESY, GOOD MANNERS, or BEING PROFESSIONAL.

Not to worry though, we weed them out very quickly. They are easy to spot and never quite fit in here. The members that do remain are serious about our art and do their very best to help out one another...you'll like it here I'm sure. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jared Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the best place about magic on the net.I can easily guarantee you you will never be diapppointed for joining here. There are many nice people from all over the world here. It is a real fun to exchange ideas...Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » First impressions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL