The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the school shootings in CT real? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 11:25, mastermindreader wrote: you just
ANY statement, no matter how meaningless, can accurately be preceded with the words "some people think" or "many people think."

yea you just defined how the show Ancient Aliens is scripted on the History channel.

But that is not sad and disgusting like what we are talking about here.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 11:28, Christopher Rinaldi wrote:
Here is a video of a perp shooting into a shop... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/......ing?lite

people were hit but the injuries were non life threatening...but funny how quick this video was released for public viewing but the video's from the Sandy Hook school will never be seen at all and before anybody cries they were innocent children and it would be sick to see the video...all humans are sentient being despite age.

I'm not getting your point. People are wounded and the footage gets released. People (kids or not) are killed and the footage does NOT get released. Can you show me an incident where people (kids or not) were KILLED and the footage got released quickly?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Lee Harvey Oswald.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 12:56, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 11:28, Christopher Rinaldi wrote:
Here is a video of a perp shooting into a shop... http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/......ing?lite

people were hit but the injuries were non life threatening...but funny how quick this video was released for public viewing but the video's from the Sandy Hook school will never be seen at all and before anybody cries they were innocent children and it would be sick to see the video...all humans are sentient being despite age.

I'm not getting your point. People are wounded and the footage gets released. People (kids or not) are killed and the footage does NOT get released. Can you show me an incident where people (kids or not) were KILLED and the footage got released quickly?

Do your own legwork Ed, there is an internet ya know and I'm not suggesting showing little kids videos of little kids getting killed, but showing the school video to grown adults that can handle such acts of violence.

Question Everything!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm.not sure we need to question everything.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Quote:

On 2013-03-22 09:03, Al Angello wrote:
Forever.infinity
If you don't believe that mass murders are for real what the hell do you believe?

First off if you adress me spell my name correctly and second off don't dare twist my words
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You are in the wrong place if you don't want your words twisted.

Plus internet tough guy phrases such as "don't you dare" really look silly.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Foreva.infiniti
I'll have you know that I am famous for my bad spelling. Second of all there are a lot of off the wall cooks at the not very magical still forum, and it seems that I misunderstood your post. Please disregard my previous post, and accept my sincere apology.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
This thread is starting to remind me of the "sovereign citizens" discussion we had a while back. Smile
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 16:13, mastermindreader wrote:
This thread is starting to remind me of the "sovereign citizens" discussion we had a while back. Smile

Oh, man! Those were good times.

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I like the way that no matter what good ol Al answers with hate.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Quote:

On 2013-03-22 15:42, Al Angello wrote:
Foreva.infiniti
I'll have you know that I am famous for my bad spelling. Second of all there are a lot of off the wall cooks at the not very magical still forum, and it seems that I misunderstood your post. Please disregard my previous post, and accept my sincere apology.

No need to apologize because I was in the wrong. I shouldnt had responded in that manner.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

So...when do you all think the Sandy Hook school surveillance video's will be shown? If all is kosher then someday the videos should be released to public view at one point or another right?

C'mon...show the videos...
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I still haven't had a chance to watch the vid, but surely, out of consideration for the parents and relatives of those who died, surveillance videos and other footage should never be shown publicly.

I really think it's too fantastic an idea that this event could possibly have been faked, or even deliberately orchestrated for some kind of political agenda.

If there were even a grain of truth in that, well, we'd be better off all going back to the Stone Age.

I'm cynical - very cynical - but even I can't imagine there's a conspiracy here. Perhaps I'll change my mind if and when I watch the footage.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

The Craven

Joseph Goebbels
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

"Political language...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." – George Orwell
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Two great quotes there...
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Hmmm. Very, very strange. I have watched the video, and found it rather compelling evidence. I also read the debunking posted, and found it unbelievable. It's just not conceivable that several Facebook pages were coincidentally created days before the shootings, and then re-named in the aftermath. that's the most difficult thing to accept.

I also agree that the parents don't look like they've really lost their children. In all honesty, I can't imagine parents having this demeanour, so soon after such a horrendous incident. They should look exhausted and tired, bags under their eyes, red marks from the tears, etc. I saw no evidence of any of that.

And, it seems highly improbable that there wouldn't be more casualties, but nearly everyone gunned down, died. Unless the assassin was highly trained, a lot more of the kids would have survived.

But most unlikely of all, is the demeanour of the kids interviewed. They would be seriously traumatised, in tears, and barely able to make a comprehensible statement. In the interviews, every kid appears to be just "acting out a part".

I have to admit, that it does look like the whole thing was an "excercise", and those taking part were merely acting.

But, if this is true, one has to ask "why"? And, surely there are so many people involved, in a short time, some of them will come forward to disabuse the public of their deceit.

Is it really possible that a whole community might have agreed/decided to create such a horrendous lie? I can't say it's impossible, but it's a terrifying thought.

I would argue that, for the sake of an interesting debate, it would be worthwhile to discuss how such a scenario might be possible, it's purpose, the rationale and background that might enable it, etc. So, if the Sandy Hook Shootings were faked, what does it mean?

This really does bother me, I don't want to believe it was faked, and yet, I do. At least, if that turns out to be the case, it's one less horrendous massacre to attribute to our failing modern societies.

Frankly, I don't know what to believe. But in all honesty, I'm fairly convinced by the argument, and am now most curious to find out more.

The only thing that comes to my mind, is that the everyone involved was party to some kind of government scheme to "act out" this scenario, and have signed releases, to ensure that they won't spill the beans.

Yes, it would be better to discover that it was a hoax, perhaps to shock people into reconsidering their attitudes to guns. But equally, if that is the case, surely it should have been made public by now.

This one is really gonna mess with my head! But, if it was real, then in light of the considerable evidence to the contrary, something needs to be done, to establish it's veracity, for the sake of those who died, and their genuinely grieving families.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

You know, kids can't hide the truth. This clip, of the Sandy Hook choir, just two months after the alleged shootings, shows a group of happy and contented schoolkids. Not only do they not look perturbed, I find it impossible to believe that if the shootings were real, they would have been off to sing at the Superbowl.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew......owl.html

It really does appear that the whole thing was orchestrated, and acted out. I feel nervous saying that, but just look at the kids' faces in the first few seconds. I simply don't believe that these kids faced a manic gunman two months previously.

If the shootings really happened, these kids have to be incredibly brave and resilient.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Kids are resilient.

If you have never seen these situations before it is easy to speculate what people should and should not act like.

Fact is you can't keep a secret between two people unless one of them is dead. Just think funerals and death certificates and tell me it is a drill. Killing that many cowering defenceless childrsn takes woefully little trai ing I am afraid. Circular logic does not help. You assume your conclusion and fit the evidence to that I stead of the other way round. Exactly what they warn against in the police academy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the school shootings in CT real? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL