The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » At a recent TV Talent Competitrion, I hypnotised twins who later won the competition! :P (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
It was the rehearsals for the Finals of a Malaysian version of I guess... America's Got Talent.

I was there consulting a young Illusionist protege of mine, as he was going to perform the Asrh Levitation with my Base Illusion that I'd sold him. (No more Illusions for me, phewww...)

These twin puppeteer singers (Terry Fator fans they are) were also in the Finals.

I was hypnotising a girl from of the bands in the Finals when they saw me.

They were so nervous that when they found out that I did some hypnosis, they asked me to hypnotise them to try to calm themselves down.

I did some ego strenghtening stuff and they were great subjects.

Lo and behold, they won the next day! Smile

Now they think I'm the greatest Hypnotist in Malaysia! Smile

(The girl I hypnotised got 3rd Place with her band btw... Smile)
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Here's the only online performance of them in the Finals so far, really bad recording though... They are "Wan Rull Puppet"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBosbMrd6U

(Will get a better one as soon as there's one...)

Here's the girl I hypnotised before the twins and her band "The Siblings Band"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFCQBepuaNw
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » At a recent TV Talent Competitrion, I hypnotised twins who later won the competition! :P (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL