The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » New Gazzo Cups and Balls project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mslj
View Profile
New user
Bradford, England
95 Posts

Profile of mslj
You may know that Gazzo is touring the UK in May of next year. During the tour he's agreed to take a look at a new Cups and Balls project.

When I read Gazzo's booklet on the Cups and Balls a couple of years ago it acted as the motivation for me to really explore the cups. Then I saw him perform the cups routine in Virginia Beach and was blown away - you know that lightbulb momeny when you see a routine that just works - well that was it.

As I got more into the cups I wanted more written info about them and I really enjoyed the mini essays in the back of Michael Ammars book on the subject.

Gazzo's new booklet will expand on his previously published work on the cups, the routine will be given in more depth, more pictures, more explanation but what it will also do is provide more details on the cups, the pouch, the jokes that compliment the routine and so on.

There will also be space for Gazzo's views on the why, what and where of the cups. Sections on how the cups work in different environments, some history of the cups from his perspective.

I've always liked reading about street workers experiences and this will be a chance read about it from Gazzo.

Now I know there are lots of cups people here. Right now we have blank paper with the heading "Cups and Balls", what do you want to be on that paper. What questions do you want answered, what do you want to read or ask?

I'm really excited about the Project, it's a chance to help develop what will hopefully be a definitive work on the Cups and Balls in the real world.

What I'm looking for and if you are keen is to use your experiences as a mini focus group to cover all the bases in preperation for the research and writing. Any help you care to offer would be great.

Regards

Simon
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Simon:

How is this project going? Are you still looking for input?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » New Gazzo Cups and Balls project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL