The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michigan Magic Day 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Randy B
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Randy B
April 20th The Flint Conjurors Club will be hosting: Rick Merrill, David Stone, Eric DeCamps, Sean Bugonia, Nathan Kranzo. Cost is only $30, get all the details at http://www.michiganmagicday.com If you're in the area, should be a good time. Friday night party, Saturday lectures and an evening show!
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
We went last year and had an amazing time. This year we're booked with engagements and won't be able to make it. We'll be there in spirit! Smile

Everyone else - I highly recommend Michigan Magic Day. Everyone is very welcoming to newcomers. It's big enough to be interesting, but small enough that you really make some great connections. I made a lot of friends that weekend that I'm still in touch with! I definitely don't regret going. Last year Daryl's rope lecture was worth the trip alone!

Admission is a real bargain at only $35!
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
468 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Yes a real bargain! This will be loads of fun! Hope to see many of you there - will be there with FAB display. We certainly support Michigan Magic Day Smile
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
This is a GREAT convention! I was lucky enough to perform there last year and all the folks I met were truly a joy to be around. I had a fantastic time!
If you are able to make this convention, you will enjoy yourself thoroughly!

Bobby
Randy B
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Randy B
More! More! More! The Conjurors Club rocks! Only 2 weeks to MMD! Also attending will be Lee Asher, Ben Train and Chris Mayhew! It just keeps getting better! Register now: http://www.michiganmagicday.com
Randy B
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Randy B
Check the web page, looks like they just added Michael Close!
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I'll be there!
Bill Hoffman
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Bill Hoffman
I hear a guy named Bill Hoffman is opening the evening show! Looking forward to seeing you all!
MagicBH@Gmail.com
<BR>http://billhoffmanmagic.com
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Just wanted to bump this- I had a wicked good time at the convention and cannot WAIT to go back again!

Excellent lectures, fun hang outs, and well run events. See you next year!

Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michigan Magic Day 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL