The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » PDF version of M-U-M Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cluckdini
View Profile
New user
This stunt chicken telekinetically typed
62 Posts

Profile of Cluckdini
Although I love reading the paper copy of M-U-M, the availability of a PDF version is absolutely wonderful. With limited space (and more than a little disorganization), I had taken to scanning articles so I could find them again. Having the higher quality pdf to point at in my electronic notes is much better and easier.

That said, I much prefer the naming convention used at first 2011-01-MUM.pdf thru 2012-05-MUM.pdf. After that the names are fairly random and change almost every month: 201206.pdf, Dec12_lores_web.pdf, Mar13MUM.pdf, MUM201201.pdf. I am renaming them myself easily enough. I just wanted to highlight that a consistent naming convention that sorts well, like what was used for 2011, is of value.

Thank you again for providing this wonderful resource, both online and print!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » PDF version of M-U-M Magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL