The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Liquid Metal UK Forks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stewie
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Stewie
Hey,
Sorry if this isn't the right section, I had no idea where to put this.

I brought Liquid Metal 2 the other day and I think it's great, but I'm struggling to find some good forks to use. All the ones recommended are American brands and are very hard to get here in the UK without spending £40 on shipping and duty costs.

I've been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find any. I read a post last night that said to use Wilkinsons 6 for £1. I went to wilkinsons this morning and brought a load (at £1.25 each). I got them home and started having a play, they were pretty easy to bend in half and bend the tines, but the top of the neck was really wide and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do the corkscrew bend. The post I read recommending wilkinsons was 2 years old so it's possible they've changed the design.

I need some good ideas of what to look for. I've read posts suggesting pound shops but they're all different.
I need a solid updated recommendation.

Thanks
Stewie
Stewie
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Stewie
Anyone?
I've been looking around but if there was a specific brand that anyone uses and know it works well I would really appreciate it if you would share it.
Thanks
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Stewie, I have a TON of original Ellusionist Liquid Metal forks that I haven't ended up using. I can ship you multiple boxes with no problem. I'll PM you.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Mine are all sold now. Thx

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2579 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Stewie, Try your local Poundstretcher shop or regional equivalent of an 'Everything for a £', store. Also try you could try your local charity shops; these kinds of shops often have bundles of very cheap cutlery.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Liquid Metal UK Forks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL