The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New iPhone app - Dash Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arvin
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of arvin
A truly magical app that will let you perform a mind reading effect on a borrowed iPhone/iPad or any device with an internet connection. A very powerful mind reading effect is yours to perform.

The magic trick:

Simply run Dash Magic app and hide your iPhone in your pocket. Using a borrowed iPad/tablet, laptop, desktop or iPhone/smartphone, go to the magical website that will be given by Dash Magic. And give the device back to your spectator and let them choose a card from the 3 randomly displayed cards.

After a card is selected, through your magical powers of mind reading, you can predict the chosen card! Every time!

The spectator can just reload the website and start all over again. And you will always correctly predict the chosen card.

✔ Very easy to learn
✔ Resets instantly, just reload the magical website
✔ Can be performed for a spectator or a crowd!
✔ Great mentalism effect!

Dash Magic requires an internet connection.

Demo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzmhuahYiPE

Link to iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dash-mag......=1&mt=8#
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Thanks........... but no thanks.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
It's a nice basic idea but it can be taken in a much stronger direction.

Good luck!

Good thoughts
Myke
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
It's so weird how you guys are beating me to these ideas.

At first, I was gonna do an app EXACTLY like Photo Prediction and Guil beat me to it . . . and now THIS!
I better hurry with my next app idea before someone else beats me to that one.

I LOVE the idea.

Here's a quick link to your app that you can use on both your online and paper marketing.

appstore.com/dashmagic

or

http://appstore.com/dashmagic

I wish you great success.
Greg Rostami
arvin
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of arvin
Thanks for the tip Greg! I'm a big fan of your apps!

Here's one good tip when using the app using your own iPad:

If you want to make the magical website look like a regular app, just press the "Add to Home Screen" while in the website. It will create a nice icon in your iPad's home screen. You can use this icon for quick access to the website, so you can say to a spectator that you have an app for practicing your mind reading skill. This is just an option, I think borrowing an iPad or Android tablet and going to the website manually is the best technique.
arvin
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of arvin
Another performance tip:

Do it blindfolded!

At a party, I saw someone with an iPad, I guess bringing tablets to parties is the trend nowadays. I proceeded to borrow the iPad and went on with my routine of saying that I have a website that I use for practicing my mind reading skill.

I got a great reaction so a crowd has now gathered around me, around 7 people. The iPad owner suggested that I do it blindfolded so that she can be sure that I'm not getting any signal from other people in the room, so I did! They even carefully checked that my blindfold was really snug fit so I cannot see a thing.

The reaction of the crowd was awesome!! They passed the iPad around to almost every people in the room, each one having their turn while I'm just sitting there blindfolded and getting better and better reactions as the iPad was passed around!!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
App Store says it is not available!???
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
This looks a bit like telefoto??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » New iPhone app - Dash Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL