The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » FIA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2186 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's just wanted to let you know about my new App. FIA Forensic In=dentification Assistant. You can veiw a basic performamnce of it on Alakazam Vlog 7 http://youtu.be/I7fxjE8w2g8

FIA is now on the App Store. I hope you enjoy it.

Best Regards

Peter
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Peter , any plans to bring this out for android ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2186 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi George,

We are currently looking in to that. I will keep you all updated.

Regards

Peter
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicmann
I purchased this app earlier in the week and have already used it a number of times to great effect. This is a fantastic app and in my opinion the best I have purchased, it really fries.

Paul
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I got this today and wow,iv'e only done it once and the spec realy thought I used fingerprint technology,lol.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I just love this app,i have read through the instructions a few times, is 9 the only highest number that can be predicted only I am sure I am missing something? I learn better from visual instruction,all the best.
Shane
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1294 Posts

Profile of barts185
For anyone that was looking for this on Android, it's now available through the Amazon app store.

Do a search for

Forensic Identification Assistant
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks I'll have a look for it.
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
I REALLY like this app and am glad it is now on the android platform! I am pairing this with Harry Lorayne's Lazy Man's Card trick for an almost complete hands off routine that I feel will fry.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Got it and think its a great little effect. Glad it finally made it to Android.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2360 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Has anyone else had their FIA not work correctly on their iPhone 6? I was performing it at a paid gig and the selection was supposed to be in the second pile and the fourth card down. I entered 0024 for the passcode and for some reason it finds it in the first pile two cards down. I just tried it again and it did the same thing. I tried entering the passcode as 2224 and it worked perfectly. Anybody know why this is happening? It was pretty embarrassing having this mess up at a paid gig. Thanks.

-Paul
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
38 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2015, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Has anyone else had their FIA not work correctly on their iPhone 6? I was performing it at a paid gig and the selection was supposed to be in the second pile and the fourth card down. I entered 0024 for the passcode and for some reason it finds it in the first pile two cards down. I just tried it again and it did the same thing. I tried entering the passcode as 2224 and it worked perfectly. Anybody know why this is happening? It was pretty embarrassing having this mess up at a paid gig. Thanks.

-Paul

I have just tried the above on iphone 6 and got the same outcome
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2360 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
So there is a consistent glitch with the passcode. I hope their aren't others to worry about. It is quite embarrassing to have a failure in an effect like this. You take all that time to build up the effect only to have it fail in the end. Not good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » FIA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL