The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dr's Billet Tear (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2852 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I like using the backs of appointment cards I apparently no longer need. Shhh....the new Invisible Billet....

Thanks for the awesome review Pablo!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4164 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Picked this up today and it really is top notch. Great teaching makes this very easy to grasp.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1918 Posts

Profile of DT3
Doc's tear is the cleanest one I've ever seen and learned.

I love the rhythm of it. It's so organic.

Also, he has included an updated version of his infamous effect "Seven Deadly Sins" that fits perfect with the TDBT so
not only do you get a great utility tool you also get a heavy hitting application for it.

This is the CT I will be using from now on.

D.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2852 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks guys! As proud as I am of the methodology behind TDBT, the fact that so many people also comment about the quality of the instructions means a great deal to me as well.

7DS infamous? That is the first time I ever heard it described that way, lol. I was beginning to wonder if anyone else actually used it!

While I understand the theme of 7DS isn't everyone's cup of tea, only very recently have I been contacted by someone who performs it in their stand up show. The gentleman sent me video of his handling and it was a real pleasure to see another person's take on it. And to see it go over well for a roomful was an education given I generally use it one on one or for just a few people at most.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
This is simply the easiest, cleanest and biggest view of a tear I have ever seen.

Having purchased almost ever tear, peek and switch out there, Dr Bills Tear outperforms them all.

This can be done with slips of paper, business cards, index cards, anything! I love it so much I wish I had thought of it myself since I would have never released this!

This is my first experience with a Bill Cushman effect and I will certainly be purchasing more in the future Smile

Cheers
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
It's 50% off on ALL of Bill's e-books, through Jan 2nd.

Folks can buy directly from Bill at wcushman@bellsouth.net and/or go to Outlaw and check out Bill's stuff in the "Arsenal". There is a link to "ebooks," and you purchase them there.

Zombie
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Can you hand all the pieces straight back to the spec after doing the tear rather than burning them ?
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1170 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2014, magicblademan wrote:
Can you hand all the pieces straight back to the spec after doing the tear rather than burning them ?

yes
Lakewood, Ohio
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2014, j100taylor wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2014, magicblademan wrote:

yes
Thank you been looking at getting this.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dr's Billet Tear (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL