The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Great Video! My new favorite Sanctum. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Page 3 link Smile

Gypsy Curse vid
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just received this today, I love the working system of the effect !! Simple yet eerie cool ! Should have bought a second one at the pre discount price when I bought the 1st one as a back up spare - definitely another great addition to my Outlaw Effects collection !!!!

I can't stop playing with it....LoL - My Magic hat off to you on this one !!!!
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
940 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Quote:
On 2013-04-02 16:52, Roth wrote:
Thanks guys. They will be hitting mailboxes this week!

Gypsy Curse demo

I got a receipt from PayPal but no message from you... did my order kick in?
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
http://vimeo.com/channels/mymagic
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-04-04 15:19, Tim Dowd wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-02 16:52, Roth wrote:
Thanks guys. They will be hitting mailboxes this week!

Gypsy Curse demo

I got a receipt from PayPal but no message from you... did my order kick in?

Shipped Tim. On its way to Germany. Smile Should have said "Hitting U.S. mailboxes this week"

All Gypsy Curse orders have shipped
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-04-04 14:10, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Just received this today, I love the working system of the effect !! Simple yet eerie cool ! Should have bought a second one at the pre discount price when I bought the 1st one as a back up spare - definitely another great addition to my Outlaw Effects collection !!!!

I can't stop playing with it....LoL - My Magic hat off to you on this one !!!!

Thank you! We're doing some work on the forum and will have it up shortly.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
So my Gypsy Crurse arrived yesterday. All I can say is

:applause:

Bill Montana
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
808 Posts

Profile of lin
Received mine today. Enjoyed reading the back story, etc.-- the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea and perhaps a tea leaf reading.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I see the GC forum / Outlaw forum web site is still being worked, looking forward to getting on there & reading up on the extra thoughts !
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Savannah, GA
661 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I received my Gypsy Curse today. It is a very cool transition, and looks pretty spooky. It is easy to work, and can be done right before the spec's eyes.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
jjshriver
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jjshriver
Mine arrived yesterday. This is a great effect. Well done.
Still lurking after all these years.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I have been Cursed...Again!
But,it was from the Gypsy Queen! Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRspvAucho4

YES,She Does Rock!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-04-05 09:23, MentalistCreationLab wrote:
So my Gypsy Crurse arrived yesterday. All I can say is

:applause:

Bill Montana

Thank you Bill! Smile

Outlaw Forums are back up. Gypsy Curse forum is up Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
I'd like to say a public thank you to the helpful Café member who replied to me via PM about my post from page one. I now have a S@nctum card on my to buy list. Would've liked to preorder and save some $ but I probably won't start with this one anyway.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
950 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Order in, but Ive awhile to wait before the gypsy turns up at my house, as I ordered a few more things from Rick and got a great deal. Just want to ask, and maybe someone can PM me more about the handling of the GC. Can the card be handed out for inspection by spectators? And is the method for the change self working?

kindly,
M.I.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
PM sent!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of spindoc
Mine arrived today. The method is ingenious and extremely visual. Well worth the price.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
So, I went to the bank today (but, not a branch I frequent). Therefore, I knew they were going to want to see my ID.

As I rested my hand on the marble counter, I noticed how cold it was. We've been having hot weather here, so when I went to pull out my ID, I also went for my Gypsy Curse card.

The face was especially dark from being in my wallet in my truck all day. I motioned to the teller to look at the face on the card and I set it on the cold counter. The dark face melted from forehead to chin and revealed the pretty face of Luna Rosa in about three seconds. I thought this girl was gonna have a litter of kittens right there on the floor! She gasped and stepped back and gave me a look that was priceless!

Just a bare bones example of what this card can do under the right conditions. . .

Awesome!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
950 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2013-04-20 00:31, afinemesh wrote:
So, I went to the bank today (but, not a branch I frequent). Therefore, I knew they were going to want to see my ID.

As I rested my hand on the marble counter, I noticed how cold it was. We've been having hot weather here, so when I went to pull out my ID, I also went for my Gypsy Curse card.

The face was especially dark from being in my wallet in my truck all day. I motioned to the teller to look at the face on the card and I set it on the cold counter. The dark face melted from forehead to chin and revealed the pretty face of Luna Rosa in about three seconds. I thought this girl was gonna have a litter of kittens right there on the floor! She gasped and stepped back and gave me a look that was priceless!

Just a bare bones example of what this card can do under the right conditions. . .

Awesome!

Nice Impromptu performance Jorey, the girls expression mustve been priceless! I cant wait to get my gypsy!!
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
So do I.......but probably have to wait a little while longer. It´s a shame that such things take so long to go from the U.S. to good ol´Germany.... Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's evil (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL