The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coin Ladder for Nielson's Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there's a table-top coin ladder on the market that will take the Norm Nielson coins? They're dollar sized, but thinner. I'm UK based, but will shop abroad if needs be. Thanks for your help!
Paul
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Currently there is no table top Coin Ladder that uses Dollar Size Coins.

Only one ladder it available that uses Neilsen Coins and that is the Proline Model. Then that is only by special order/request.

http://www.vikingmagic.com/Coin%20Ladder......ame=coin ladder
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Thanks Bill, that's the answer I feared. Down to the workshop it is then!
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Was gonna ask about $ sized Kellar Coin catchers, but I found a simpler solution to my building problem!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No Kellar Coin Catchers are also only Half Dollar Size. I will just go ahead and tell you that only Half Dollar gimmicks are the largest made gimmicks by magic manufacturers.

I only found a Dollar Coin Slide years ago in Dollar size. Viking Magic also made a reproduction of a Nielsen Dollar size dropper for 4 or 5 coins a few years back. They have not made any more since. It is really a nice dropper to start your Miser's Dream routine.

Some of the table top coin ladders from "May" work with Dollar coins, as the one I seen only has 2 metal pieces sticking out that "may" hold a dollar size coin as well. They are pretty much self contained ladders. Bob Little had one he said he brought back from Italy, and it was made this way.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
You might want to try Joe Eddie Fairchild of Fairchild Magic; http://fairchildmagic.com/fairchild_magic_064.htm

He might be able to help you out.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coin Ladder for Nielson's Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL