The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Here's a conspiracy I do believe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
This is a conspiracy I don't believe
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On 2013-03-25 20:36, mastermindreader wrote:
When I first read the story I immediately suspected Putin. But had the initial reports pointed out that Berezovsky left Russia almost twelve years ago and was granted asylum in England around 2003, I wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion at all.

Sorry Bob, Aussie media have often reported on his exile life in London especially round the time of Litvinenko's murder so I assumed it would be general knowledge. Masha Gessen, the Russian journalist who wrote The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin was out here in Australia last year and I gathered from watching interviews with her that Mr Putin is not a man who'd ever forget and just move on. Khodorkovsky is still in jail and no doubt they'll come up with new charges to keep him there when his release nears.

I'm not sure Berezovsky was killed by Putin's agents - maybe he did just hang himself, but I wouldn't put it past Putin.

I get the impression he has people killed not just to silence then but as a warning to others. He wants people to know that he is responsible for the deaths. Not too many people ever doubted who was responsible for Litvinenko's death from radioactive plutonium. There has been little attempt to make Khodorkosky's trials in any way appear fair and just, and the journalist Anna Politkovskaya who the Kremlin had openly threatened, was shot dead on Putin's birthday.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2013-03-26 10:22, Destiny wrote:
....Not too many people ever doubted who was responsible for Litvinenko's death from radioactive plutonium....

In fact, the UK government has named the man who they believe was responsible. Putin won't hand him over.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-03-25 11:21, Woland wrote:
Hi landmark,

(If that last comment was directed at me) - I am not enthusiastic about any dictator. I am all for accountability.

Yet you take issue with those who point out the nature of Putin's corrupt dictatorial government, rooted at its very inception in criminal profiteering. Doesn't sound like you are all for accountability for those who call themselves capitalists.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Here's a conspiracy I do believe (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL