The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Post Icons » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I have been trying to figure out why I keep getting confused about when new topics where posted to a hot topic. I just figured it out, it's because they both look the same. They are basically red coffee cups. Couldn't we differentiate them a bit more. They are very similar.

Just a thought...
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Hi Kaliix, Smile

Thank you for your suggestion, actually Mary has been working on new icons (colors) for the coffee cups.

However, you must remember with a board this size we are not always able to get things accomplished as quickly as we would like.
But, we should have them soon.

Stay Tuned, I think you will like what you see.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » New Post Icons » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL