The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2013 entrée: Michael Kaminskas » » Favorite Plot » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
I think all us have favorite plots. One for me is Gypsy Thread. I've collected many many versions of it over the years in various forms. I guess you can say I'm obsessive about it.

Michael, are there any plots that you have an obsession with
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Kickback has intrigued me recently my only problem with them is they are kind of quick hitters and don't last as long as a fully fleshed out routine.

Gypsy thread and coins across in the spectator's hands have really peaked my interest.
Michael Kaminskas
View Profile
V.I.P.
117 Posts

Profile of Michael Kaminskas
I have several and they would all be considered "classics"
Coins Across
Ambitious Card
Cups and balls
Cylinder and coins

Those are mainstays but I always try and learn as much about an effect and its variants if I feel it would go into my working material.
Michael Kaminskas
View Profile
V.I.P.
117 Posts

I reguarly perform six different coins across routines in my strolling sets.
The same only different. I love using different methods for the same effet. Variety...the spice of life...lol:)
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Triumph and Out of this World are two others that really fascinate me.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
822 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Michael what kind of coins do you use in your cylinder and cone routine? I love the way Al Schneider does it and always wanted to get a set to do it.
Michael Kaminskas
View Profile
V.I.P.
117 Posts

I use Morgan Silver Dollars.
The larger coins make it seem more impossible after each vanish. Many guys are using gaffed coins now for the vanishes but doing it with solid coins gives me a sense of pleasure as well as the audience Smile

I have multiple stacks...solid, magnetic, and others but I still prefer the original as in Mr. Ramsay's work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2013 entrée: Michael Kaminskas » » Favorite Plot » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL