The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » TKO2 ??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I need advice and help , anyone use or have experience with tko2 , is it like a shirt topit , would it wprk if you have a jaket as well, could it be applied into manipulation vanishes , like vanishing a coin or a jumbo coin ??? your help is appreciatted .
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
I have reed previous posts but didn t get the answers I needed .
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You should posts your question in the close-up sections talking about the device. As it is sold as close-up trick with very casual clothing. I have only seen as you this is used for a half dollar or dollar size coins.

If you do not get a response, may I suggest contacting Michael Ammar, as he is one of the promoters for this device (if I remember correctly). He does close-up and stage magic, and will be able to answer your question with all his knowledge. He will also better understand under what conditions you are speaking about concerning your clothing issue and how it may or may not interfere with you other tricks.

From the strings on this in Latest and Greatest and the new tricks section, I believe if you wear a tie, it would get in the way of the device working.

If you cannot get an answer, consider using a Michael Ammar Topit with the retrievable feature from the pocket. Pat Page talked about being able to retrieve objects directly form the bottom of a Topit.

Depending on where you get the coin from, you can also consider using the pendulum principle as mentioned by Tommy Wonder in his books. Topas uses it in his act for the production and vanish or a jumbo bell. So a coin jumbo coin should work. Again, it depends on your clothing and how you wear them.

Hope these ideas help.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Thans , but I post this intentionally on this forum to get answers from stage manipulators . all I want to know could it be used to vanish or retreeve a jumbo coin , and would it work if you wear a jacket .?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I realize your questions, but I don't think a stage magician would buy the device, as it was promoted for close up magic. That is why I did not buy it or even consider it. Sorry!
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Yes I believe it would work. actually this is a good idea. contact kaylor he is here somewhere.
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
Might be able to apply on card manipulation IMO
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
Quote:
On 2013-03-31 18:01, dahih beik wrote:
I need advice and help , anyone use or have experience with tko2 , is it like a shirt topit , would it wprk if you have a jaket as well, could it be applied into manipulation vanishes , like vanishing a coin or a jumbo coin ??? your help is appreciatted .

Hi,

I think I can answer your questions. I have the TKO 2.0. You can use it with a jacket on but a tie could get in the way. It is best used for vanishing small coins or similar-sized flat objects. If you want to vanish a jumbo coin or big bulky objects, a topit would be better.

Thanks.
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
gchen99
View Profile
New user
Burnaby BC
34 Posts

Profile of gchen99
I was thinking about the same thing as well. but people told me there is better tool for stage magic but they didn't tell me what else is good.
I am quite interested in TKO 2. sounds like it can do a lot of things
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
I have used my TKO to hold a jumbo coin and produced it with a silk for cover.
carbone1853
View Profile
Loyal user
RI USA
239 Posts

Profile of carbone1853
"is it like a shirt topit"
Simple answer: no.
Complex answer: It could be used for ditching and producing some objects, but not in exactly the same manner as a topit.

"would it work if you have a jacket"
Yes

"could it be applied into manipulation vanishes"
Yes, but not like a topit.

"vanishing a coin or a jumbo coin"
Yes, but again, not exactly like a topit.

I think this would be a good tool for a stage or close up magician to have. It can be put to many many different uses and can clean up different aspects of your magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » TKO2 ??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL