The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bebel performing his Cups and Balls routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1303 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
shaihorowitz0
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of shaihorowitz0
Thanks for the post
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1001 Posts

Profile of Ado
I think that Bebel's cups and balls presentation is the right way to do it in the street. It's direct, funny, interactive, and isn't uselessly (or anti-productively) expanded so as to last 15 minutes or more.... Busking done right.

P!
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of sadhu
Bebel got to me one of my favorite street magician. Love the way
he tapped the cups with his wand, it really got the audiences' attention.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Yes, the sound of the cups to create the magic is a nice touch. I also like in the final sequence, when he is working out of both pockets, he kicks the ball in the opposite direction of the load. Very nice.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
I played around with the "ding" sound for the ball vanish in the benson bowl routine. I really like it, its kinda like a sound effect.

before I would tap the hand, tap the bowl, open the hand, tuck the wand and lift the bowl.

so it is a small change to tap the hand, tap the bowl and open the hand at the same time, tuck the wand and lift the bowl.

still playing around with it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bebel performing his Cups and Balls routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL