The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Spoon off the nose! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
797 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the routine using a spoon which can be placed on the nose and just "hangs" there...it can also "hang" from the earlobe!

Wulfie
kilgourpower
View Profile
New user
London
72 Posts

Profile of kilgourpower
Plenty of bogies and earwax!
Shenaniganz
View Profile
New user
Cypress, CA
100 Posts

Profile of Shenaniganz
Hanging a spoon from the nose is pretty common. I havn't heard of hanging from the ear.... you could probably use a magnetic earring. Maybe you could elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish?
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Special user
Beverley, UK
797 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Apparently this seems to work...
if the skin of the nose is clean of grease, then breathe on the spoon, and it will hang there

wulfie
Chout
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Chout
Wow, I never thought I'd ever see a thread like this ever in my life. Maybe its due to the shape of my nose, but I can just take a spoon and put it on my nose without doing anything at all, and it hangs there.
acediamonds
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of acediamonds
Like what wulfiesmith said but first wet your finger with saliva and smear it on your nose. Wait a bit then breathe on the spoon and place it on. It is supposed to work.

acediamonds Smile
D
I
ACE
M
O
N
D
S
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Oh come on! Even my uncle can hang a spoon on his nose. They were doing it the other night on "Family Guy". This is not a major effect!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Texas Worker
View Profile
New user
Kerrville Texas
55 Posts

Profile of Texas Worker
Can't you get arrested for that?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Spoon off the nose! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL