The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » April Real Secrets arrived (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
As Xiqual said, excellent post, Jim.

I apologize if I offended you, Jim, and I appreciate it that you said that is not like me. Not to make excuses, but usually my worst posts occur when I am at my job working, and I am rushing to think of a response and type it out before I get caught by my boss- this green screen is very hard to hide and I will surely be cooked if I am caught. This was the case on April 2nd at 1PM.

I honestly want RS to be good, and I truly wish that I were a member of the club. I wanted to be. I am somewhat offended by what happened to me and the way I was treated by them and some people here, although I have (mostly) gotten over it by now.

But I still am bothered by misspellings. We all make them, and I don't claim to be immune at all. I am not. I would never comment here about any individual person who makes a spelling mistake here on the Café, especially since it is usually due to hitting an adjacent key during typing. But I expect better from the corporate world. And RS, whether they like it or not, is part of the corporate world. And since it has been brought up here on the Café by members, it must bother quite a few subscribers, since only a small percentage of them are probably commenting here, both positively and negatively.

Besides that, Jim, what else can we talk about here on the Café when it comes to RS? Nothing!

Please accept my apologies, Jim and everyone else here, for my transgressions. I have no wish to be aggressive or combative. I extend an olive branch of peace to all of you.

:bat:
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-04-06 11:06, BatsMagic wrote:
As Xiqual said, excellent post, Jim.

I apologize if I offended you, Jim, and I appreciate it that you said that is not like me. Not to make excuses, but usually my worst posts occur when I am at my job working, and I am rushing to think of a response and type it out before I get caught by my boss- this green screen is very hard to hide and I will surely be cooked if I am caught. This was the case on April 2nd at 1PM.

I honestly want RS to be good, and I truly wish that I were a member of the club. I wanted to be. I am somewhat offended by what happened to me and the way I was treated by them and some people here, although I have (mostly) gotten over it by now.

But I still am bothered by misspellings. We all make them, and I don't claim to be immune at all. I am not. I would never comment here about any individual person who makes a spelling mistake here on the Café, especially since it is usually due to hitting an adjacent key during typing. But I expect better from the corporate world. And RS, whether they like it or not, is part of the corporate world. And since it has been brought up here on the Café by members, it must bother quite a few subscribers, since only a small percentage of them are probably commenting here, both positively and negatively.

Besides that, Jim, what else can we talk about here on the Café when it comes to RS? Nothing!

Please accept my apologies, Jim and everyone else here, for my transgressions. I have no wish to be aggressive or combative. I extend an olive branch of peace to all of you.

Well said Smile
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Well said Bats. Hey, are you going to the Josh Jay lecture on 4/16? I want to see who you are.

Terry
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Yes I am, toberman. I am a member of Ring 317. My actual name is John, and if you ask around someone will tell you who I am. I would love to say hello to you or anyone else here on the Café in person. I'm not sure if you know this, but when you get to the hospital parking lot just tell them that you are going to the Magic Club meeting and they will not charge you for parking. Make sure that you go to the right place though- there are several road entrances and many buildings and many parking lots!

If you want to be able to identify me without asking, go to the Ring 317 Facebook page. There is a group photo of some of us there. I'm the guy who's head is a foot and a half shorter than all of the rest. No, not because I'm a short guy, but because I was down on a knee! Oh, my hair is very short right now, but I look the same as the photo.

toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Bats/John,

Yes, I've been there many times but I appreciate the info anyway. I'll see you then.

Terry
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
I'll see you there, toberman. I think I'll be able to recognize you from your avatar, but even if I can't, we'll find each other.

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Maybe someone will do a Hitler video on Youtube about this, such as:

"Hitler Finds Out He's Been Cancelled by Real Secrets"

or

"Hitler Has Just Received the Latest Real Secrets Trick"

"Its ok, Gerda. They say the second year is going to be GREAT!"
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
John,
Why do you feel RS treated you badly? I PM'ed you and mentioned you should email them but you did not want to do that. Why do you feel you were slighted?
James

Quote:

Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » April Real Secrets arrived (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL