The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Best Multiplying Balls for lowest Price (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
raycrowe
View Profile
New user
Australia
15 Posts

Profile of raycrowe
My Billiard Balls cost me about 60 cents each to make.

I purchased turned wooden balls and made the shell from fiberglass.

For me it was important that if they dropped they didn’t bounce, in my routine they were meant to be solid billiard balls.

So with a little work, you can save yourself money and have a fine set to be proud of....Oh yeah, as a bonus you will also be able to replace them easily or create any colour ball you need!

Raymond Crowe.
"More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness." Chaplin
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Hello Mr. Crowe!

What a pleasant surprise to see you on the Café. I always enjoyed your billiard act, not to mention the first time I saw it on the World Greatest Magic!

I guess the best advice before purchasing any ball set is, what style of performer are you, and what moves do you wish to incorporate into the routine. I require bounce so the fakini set is perfect.
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
Hello Mr Crowe

I have mucked around with a few balls er billiard balls and I'd have to say Take up Ray's suggestion

They are Light and have a really great grip on them. I didn't realise they were only 60 cents.

But don't play with them just before performance
(that's an inside joke)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Best Multiplying Balls for lowest Price (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL