The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TV Shows That Float Around In "Never Never Land" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5957 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2013-04-04 02:13, Bob1Dog wrote:
I can't believe what I'm missing! I have to look for this stuff. I remember Maynard D. Krebbs but I'd forgotten his middle name was Walter. Th-a-a-a-t's funny! Remember the Rodin sculpture of The Thinker? And wasn't Dwayne's brother Darryl the star of the western Sugarfoot?
it was Manard G Krebs.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
D, G, W, K, it don't matter, I didn't remember it. So? Thanks for correcting me. Smile

That said, do you care to comment on Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity without Googling it?

:)
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Ben Casey?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4930 Posts

Profile of landmark
I remember the Mad Magazine parody of Ben Casey by Mort Drucker where the opening as he showed each symbol went: Man...Woman... Birth... Death... A Little Puddy Cat...
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Off topic, but on with Mad Magazine. You also probably remember a regular feature called TV Scenes We'd Like to See and the one I remember is The Lone Ranger and Tonto surrounded by a bunch of Indians and the Masked Man saying to Tonto, "We'll old friend, it looks like we're finished this time." Tonto replied, "What you mean 'We' kimosabe?"
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
That's an interesting word. I think we've discussed it before. I always thought it was French: "qui me savait"
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4930 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 14:34, Bob1Dog wrote:
Off topic, but on with Mad Magazine. You also probably remember a regular feature called TV Scenes We'd Like to See and the one I remember is The Lone Ranger and Tonto surrounded by a bunch of Indians and the Masked Man saying to Tonto, "We'll old friend, it looks like we're finished this time." Tonto replied, "What you mean 'We' kimosabe?"

One of my favorite lines ever. My brother and I must bandy it about at least once a month, though our version is "What you mean we, white man?"
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 15:35, Woland wrote:
That's an interesting word. I think we've discussed it before. I always thought it was French: "qui me savait"

We did discuss it somewhere but I forget the thread. Anyway the Wikipedia link here says it's of Spanish origin; if you can believe Wikipedea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke-mo_sah-bee
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 16:56, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-08 14:34, Bob1Dog wrote:
Off topic, but on with Mad Magazine. You also probably remember a regular feature called TV Scenes We'd Like to See and the one I remember is The Lone Ranger and Tonto surrounded by a bunch of Indians and the Masked Man saying to Tonto, "We'll old friend, it looks like we're finished this time." Tonto replied, "What you mean 'We' kimosabe?"

One of my favorite lines ever. My brother and I must bandy it about at least once a month, though our version is "What you mean we, white man?"

Off topic again, but one of my favorites is, "What do you mean 'We', do you have a mouse in your pocket?"
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Mad's satire of Dr. Kildare ("Dr. Killjoy") had Ben Casey admitted as a patient. His calling card had the "Man -- Infinity" list and symbols, and below "Infinity" was a dollar sign, labeled "Sponsor."
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » TV Shows That Float Around In "Never Never Land" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL