The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Amazing - An Honest Liar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
This looks to be a very interesting documentary: An Honest Liar
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
A good watch, enjoyed it thanks for posting.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
This could be great. I hope they do justice to this great subject matter.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
I will definitely be checking this one out. I remember watching him being cracked out of the ice years ago. Can't remember how long he lasted, but it was impressive.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is there an FBI interview? It should be a LYING LIAR as far as THEY see it!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Slim, you still get anything out of bashing Randi? I guess there must be some personal benefit out of telling the "truth", but for me and many here it's getting a little old. But keep it up if it does anything for you, on whatever level. By the way, your name came up very briefly while we were doing Conned in Detroir, and Banachek is still waiting to hear from you.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You know Todd, you've inspired me in so many ways I really wonder why you would make such a post. It seems to go against everything you've ever told me...?????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Well Slim, since you are still obsessed Randi, perhaps I have not inspired you enough.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm excited that the FBI , Immigration and the IRS has the obsession .... Not me! I have moved on.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
And I'm excited that this is such old news. I am glad you have moved on.

Quote:
On 2013-04-06 18:31, Slim King wrote:
I'm excited that the FBI , Immigration and the IRS has the obsession .... Not me! I have moved on.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Todd. Documentaries are PREDOMINATELY ABOUT OLD NEWS !!! ROTFLMAO.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Slim, the vast majority of the documentaries nominated for Academy awards for the last ten years have been predominantly about current events. Perhaps you should get up off the floor and start living in the present.

And here is something that might inspire you to do so. If you and Jim Callahan get your live show together, please let me know. I have access to a perfect venue for it here in NYC, and if they show is solid, I will do what I can to see it plays there.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Honestly. The show I did today with THE MYSTIC GYPSIES of the NEW MILLENNIUM is not ready for prime time... A little turbulence out of the gate, but I can assure you that when Jim and I perform in tandem it is wickedly entertaining.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-04-03 19:52, Todd Robbins wrote:
This could be great. I hope they do justice to this great subject matter.
Justice is the key word....
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
So the whole purpose of that video is asking for money? Is that correct?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Hmmmmm, they have a mil to pay out to psychics that prove they are legit but not enough to make a low budget movie? I do not feel compelled to send any in.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Give some notice of when the public can see one of these performances. If I can make it, I would love to see that.

Quote:
On 2013-04-06 22:50, Slim King wrote:
Honestly. The show I did today with THE MYSTIC GYPSIES of the NEW MILLENNIUM is not ready for prime time... A little turbulence out of the gate, but I can assure you that when Jim and I perform in tandem it is wickedly entertaining.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The maker of the documentary and the JREF are two different entities.

Quote:
On 2013-04-07 05:43, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
Hmmmmm, they have a mil to pay out to psychics that prove they are legit but not enough to make a low budget movie? I do not feel compelled to send any in.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Why is this in the Bizarre section at all?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The last two documentaries on magic related people were mentioned here. The one on Max was great. And Chris's work with Enrique (which like the Randi one, sought funding for those who wished to help the project happen) this is an amazing piece of work.

I like the idea of having the opportunity to be a part of a project you endorse, and helping it see the light of day.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Amazing - An Honest Liar (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL