The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » April issue of MUM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
What a great magazine MUM is and this April 2013 issue is no exception.
However, on a very sad note, the ongoing column, Confessions of a Paid Amateur, by Rod Danilewicz, is closing the curtains. Mr. Danilewicz has honored us with his valuable wisdom and insights and will sorely be missed. Members of SAM have enjoyed his presence and column since April, 2008. The stage lights at MUM will be a little dimmer in forthcoming issues.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Spartacus

I just finished reading Rod's column, I am also sad that its coming to an end, it was the first column I read every month! There are some terrific gems contained in those columns, great insights that we should ALL take note of, amateur or pro.

I hope that he will be writing for some other publication, it was GREAT reading his words whether we agreed with him or not!

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » April issue of MUM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL