The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "I want your opinion!" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Done for you Radmak. Good luck !
Daeld
View Profile
New user
So far, I have about
84 Posts

Profile of Daeld
Quote:
On 2013-04-09 09:28, davidpaul$ wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-09 05:29, Daeld wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-07 00:25, davidpaul$ wrote:
I looked at it but didn't complete it. Global warming is a hoax... I don't want to feed into it. Sorry

I hope I don't burst anyone's bubble, but Global warming itself is a fact (ie the avg temps are getting warmer). What people generally debate is the cause (eg us vs nature vs the proliferation of cheap hypno-heat tricks on E-Bay, etc) The other thing people debate is the ultimate outcome (eg It'll all be OK vs we'll all die the day after next weekend vs David Coperfield will make the sun disappear) Smile

Global Warming is a "FACT"... Really?? Who's FACT?..For every "FACT" there is another "FACT" that disproves the other "FACT".
That term is thrown around allot. How many times do you hear people say " The FACT of the matter is" It just happens to be their FACT.

Scientists have been caught cooking the books when it comes to temperature change. Bogus pictures and videos showing Polar Bears floating on ice burgs stating they have nowhere to go. Even Al Gore got caught using false statements and information in his movie. yada yada yada.

I agree we should be responsible and sensitive to the environment. I don't want to see chemicals being dumped in streams. Now that's a FACT.

Bubble intact
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "I want your opinion!" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL