The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Flipper Coin Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gilbreath76
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of gilbreath76
The only commercial coin effect out there that I am aware of that uses the flipper/swadling coin is the VISUAL COIN PENETRATION by Johnson. Are there any other commercial tricks out their that use the Flipper coin? I want to purchase a flipper coin, but I just don't want to purchase one by itself. I want a routine and a trick to go along with it. Thanks.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2754 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Troy Hooser and Garrett Thomas make use of this coin gaff. You might want to get their notes/books or videos. Those are only two that come to mind. I'm sure
there are more as this has become popular.
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
I have Troy Hooser's three dvd's and they have several effects utilizing the flipper coin on them.
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
trickiewillie
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
121 Posts

Profile of trickiewillie
Another vote for Troy Hooser. His book "Destroyers" includes lots of effects from easy to hard, and the DVDs "Total Destruction" show many of these same effects.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I already have Destroyers. You guys have convinced my into ordering a Flipper Coin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Flipper Coin Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL