The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Appearing ink ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
Does anyone know of the existence of a pencil or crayon or other writing utility that is invisible at first and appears after a few minutes. I was thinking about combining this with the Osterlind 'imp pad'. Some one writes/draws something on a piece of paper, put's it in his pocket(or in an envelope with foil as Osterlind describes) you produce their drawing and add something on your own paper, spectator gets their paper out and your drawing is also on their paper!
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
SBeck24Svn
View Profile
New user
Leeds, England
83 Posts

Profile of SBeck24Svn
Sounds like an interesting idea. Anyone else know about this?

Simon.
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
530 Posts

Profile of sludge
7th_Son
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
437 Posts

Profile of 7th_Son
There are chemical ways of doing this, but you must apply heat.

I'm having a friend (chemistry professor) see if there's a way of doing this without using heat.
"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!" - Groucho Marx
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Part of the strength of a drawing duplication is that it the drawing is never touched by the performer. I'm afraid that having something 'appear' on the paper after it has been drawn on by the spectator may lead them to think that somehow the performer was able to have some kind of access to it. This certainly isn't the direction I'd wish to go.

You probably have a logical reason for wanting an image to appear on the paper - so excuse my comment.

Just a concern.

Kindest Regards,
George Tait
mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
Thanxs for your concern, but after the spectator draws something on the paper, the performer never touches it or comes close to it. They keep it in their pocket at all times.
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Appearing ink ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL