The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » M Go Blue! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
On behalf of University of Michigan graduates worldwide (including yours truly)-and most everyone here in Michigan (including from Colon, Michigan which is not too far from Ann Arbor), we have one thing to say tonight: GO BLUE!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Hello to Kalamazoo MagicBus, I graduated from WMU in 1974 with a very specialized degree and began my life's work with that education. A great place KZoo!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Go Broncos! Grab the Reins!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Hey, the Broncos won the Mid America Conference not too many years back, right?

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
The WMU Broncos just completed an excellent basketball and hockey season (my son several years ago ran the music during the hockey games and is a WMU proud graduate)- and it is an ever expanding research university. Yes, There Really Is A Kalamazoo!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
WMU has the finest paper technology and engineering curriculum on the planet. Back then it was a five-year program for a Bachelor's degree. When I attended, students came from the world over to earn a degree in that field. I was on the other side, in the printing technology and engineering areas, also at that time one of only four major US universities offering my field of study, but paper tech courses were also required in my matriculation. I'm proud to tell you I'm a summa cum laude alumnus.

That said, sorry for Blue's loss. :-(

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » M Go Blue! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL