The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Awesome Service (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Siekomagic
View Profile
New user
South Africa
76 Posts

Profile of Siekomagic
Hi all

I have been shopping online for ages due to my remote location in South Africa, where we have one magic shop. However I had to mention my most recent experience of AWESOME SERVICE with Vanishing Inc run by Andi & Josh. I found that their goods were shipped timeously and reached me faster than any of the other suppliers I have used before. They are a very approachable bunch and always respond to correspondence !!!

Not only that but recently one of the items was damaged in the post, not their fault at all, but without hesitation they offered to send a replacement. In a world where service is important I think these guys have achieved in giving their customers the best possible levels of service.

Well done to Vanishing Inc !!! If you have not used them before then do yourself a favour go and see for yourself. Also they have a great selection of material that is well priced.

Regards

Sieko
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Awesome Service (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL