The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JIELI MAGIC Billiard Balls Now Available! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Hey Bill what's the shell on these like? I know on some other cheaper shells you can see thru them if in right light! Also are these the same size as the 1.75 that faking sells? I'm highly interested in getting a set! Thanks for sharing!
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
726 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On 2013-04-14 11:25, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Here is Bond Lee performing Billiard Balls! Very impressive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XerM-b-jG3Q

This is his another video of him performing on a Hong Kong TV show
http://youtu.be/A2En6sC20k8
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
AbsoluteZero
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of AbsoluteZero
Quote:
On 2013-04-15 07:04, MichaelOzMagic wrote:
Hey Bill what's the shell on these like? I know on some other cheaper shells you can see thru them if in right light! Also are these the same size as the 1.75 that faking sells? I'm highly interested in getting a set! Thanks for sharing!

Under extreme bright light the shell may become a bit translucent. However I don't think you would normally place the light source behind yourself?

They aren't the exact same size but close enough. You can mix these two brands in your routine, but a JieLi's ball won't lock with Fakini's shell.
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Awesome thank you I'm going to pick up myself a set! Thank you!(:
Goldfield
View Profile
Loyal user
Universe
286 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
These are perfect for what I need yet, they don't ship to Australia! How strange given Hong Kong is closer to us? I guess I'll just stick to my hand cut foam balls!
The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. Nikola Tesla, Serbian Inventor
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6673 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Bill! Pay day I'm springin' for these! Smile

Doug
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just received the Red JIELI Billiard Balls today. They are just as tacky feeling and the red is a real Fire Engine Red. I am very happy with both the white and Red Billiard Balls. As the white ones, this came also with 2 shells and 4 balls, in a plastic tube.

AbsoluteZero
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of AbsoluteZero
Quote:
On 2013-04-25 03:16, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Just received the Red JIELI Billiard Balls today. They are just as tacky feeling and the red is a real Fire Engine Red. I am very happy with both the white and Red Billiard Balls. As the white ones, this came also with 2 shells and 4 balls, in a plastic tube.

I just wonder if the tutorial DVD is shipped as well?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
AbsoluteZero, No DVD, just the balls are shipped in an envelope.

skilldini
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of skilldini
Hi, I have worked with the radtke family to create a website for their special silicone compound balls, thimbles and other manipulation items. very high quality, the gold standard in balls.
have a look, skilldini.

houseoffakini.com
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 07:42, skilldini wrote:
Hi, I have worked with the radtke family to create a website for their special silicone compound balls, thimbles and other manipulation items. very high quality, the gold standard in balls.
have a look, skilldini.

houseoffakini.com

Tim,

Great to have you on the Magic Café. Love your billiard ball DVD. Hope to see more of you on Magic Café. I for one would appreciate your input and experience.

David Williams
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1722 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Thanks for the link Bill and the information.

Too bad, but I can't order them, since my country has been restricted to access the product... I wish I could get them, specially at this price.

Tim,

Congratulations for this new website. I'm very happy and glad to see that the House of Fakini is far away from getting out of business.

Oliver.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
I just received these Jieli balls here in the UK and I have to concur the quality is excellent and the price spectacular.

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Where can I get JieLis? There aren't any in Amazon or Ebay. Thanks!

RJH
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, they are still on eBay. Either use the search engine on eBay for Billiard Ball. Or use one of the old links, it will say sold. Click on the seller's name. Click on his store. In his search engine search billiard balls. Look at the picture, it will have the balls in a plastic clear tube, with a label that say JIELI.

I could give you a link, but by the time you go to it, that set maybe sold as well, and you would come back and tell me they are sold.

They only sell red on eBay. You have to go to the seller website to get the white. Or go their and buy both. They are only $30 a set, 4 balls and a gimmick.

AbsoluteZero
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of AbsoluteZero
Bill,

I think JieLi comes in 4 balls and 2 gimmicks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 20:03, AbsoluteZero wrote:
Bill,

I think JieLi comes in 4 balls and 2 gimmicks.

Oh right, trying to type and think at the same time. My Bad!

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
I just ordered a 1 set of red balls. I didn't find any in white. I can't wait to get my hands on those fantastic billiard balls!

RJH
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
Those women on the videos had small hands and used huge balls wonderful. What size of balls did the firat lady in the firat video use?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JIELI MAGIC Billiard Balls Now Available! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL