The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bomb Rips Boston Marathon Finish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9..13..17..21..25..26~27~28 [Next]
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4808 Posts

Profile of landmark
Did they ever catch the criminal who was responsible for the Olympic bombings that Richard Jewell was falsely accused of?
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Yes, they did. His name was Eric Rudolph.

If your goal is simply to terrorize people, you don't need to "claim responsibility."
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 21:47, Woland wrote:

Yes, they did. His name was Eric Rudolph.

Yes, a Roman Catholic who stated that the purpose of the bombings was to fight against abortion and the "homosexual agenda". Bizarre.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
And?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4808 Posts

Profile of landmark
Somehow the anti-"homosexual agenda" groups have not been subject to no-fly lists and extraordinary rendition based on the obvious terror tactics of such groups.

(For the irony impaired, I think the analogy is clear, no?)
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Because of one bomber?
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
This might be a first claim of responsibility, or it might just be wishful thinking:

Quote:
A high-ranking Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood official has linked the deadly Boston attacks to the U.S.-backed French war in Mali.

Essam Elerian, vice chairman of the Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party (FJP), wrote in a statement posted in Arabic on his Facebook account that the “events began with the sending of French battalions to Mali in a war against organizations that are said to be part of al Qaeda.”

Elerian expressed sympathy with the families of the victims, but said the attacks “do not stop us from reading into the grave incident.”

“Who interfered in democratic transformations, despite the difficult transition from despotism, corruption, poverty, hatred and intolerance to freedom, justice, tolerance, development, human dignity and social justice?” he asked. “Who created Islamophobia through research and media? Who funded this violence?”

Earlier, Elerian’s FJP party published a statement in English condemning the “heinous attacks in Boston,” which killed three people and wounded more than 170 others.

The party said it “offers heartfelt sympathies and solemn condolences to the American people and the families of the victims.”

“Islamic Sharia [law] strongly condemns the attacks on civilians and the terrorizing of innocent people.”
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
893 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Someone also mailed some Ricin (a deadly poison) to a Senator. Fortunately, it was caught by routine screening.

Anyway, I'll speculate that Boston was the work of a lone nutjob. The FBI and police have thousands of hours of pictures and video to sift through and piece together, from thousands of sources; I think they'll find something.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
The basic rule of forensic science is that, every contact leaves a trace. It is good they found the unexploded devices as that gives them a better chance of finding DNA, Fingerprint trace evidence and so on. The parts will be easier to trace where they came from and all of that.

By the way there was comedy film not long ago about bombers bombing the London marathon. In which the bombers dressed in chicken outfits and what not. That would be a good way to beat the CCTV, as crazy as it sounds. One can dress up in any mad outfit at these fun marathon events and not look out of place and look so innocent.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 12:27, tommy wrote:.

By the way there was comedy film not long ago about bombers bombing the London marathon. In which the bombers dressed in chicken outfits and what not. That would be a good way to beat the CCTV, as crazy as it sounds. One can dress up in any mad outfit at these fun marathon events and not look out of place and look so innocent.

Four Lions? I started watching that the other day, after seeing it mentioned in some Boston Marathon bombing coverage.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes I think that was it. It was a couple of years ago I seen it on TV I think. I thought at the time it was “a bit close to the mark” as we say here.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Has anyone from the FBI talked to Bill Ayres and Company? Maybe Barack can call them at home since they are best buds.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Possible suspect has been identified.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Says Obama has had a ricin letter sent.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22190031

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Arrest made in bombing...
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2729 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
An arrest has been made according to CNN.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2729 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Now NBC saying No arrest has been made. Smile

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I'll say it for all of you since I'm from a muslim country.

I hope it is not muslims.

But I'm not holding my breath. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Current headlines ...

Justice Department: No arrest made.

Officials: Nobody in custody in Boston case.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Shame but still it sound like they have a good lead.

Have they released the photo of suspect yet and if not why not?

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bomb Rips Boston Marathon Finish (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9..13..17..21..25..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL