The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bomb Rips Boston Marathon Finish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Anyway the CIA shell company set up by UNCLE Ruslan at the home of a top CIA official was used to funnel funds etcetera to overseas terrorists in the Chechen Republic. Tamerlan then went to Chechen Republic, got trained by the terrorists there then came back and bombed Boston. So does the CIA have blood on its hands?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4807 Posts

Profile of landmark
Cite on that, Mr. Tommy?
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1672 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
New reports (not confirmed ) are that the brothers were planning a Forth of July attack in Boston. That would have had much greater symbolic value. Terrorism is all about symbolism.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
CIA shell company that I refer to above is the Congress of Chechen Organizations International and the terrorists I refer to are Chechen separatists etc:

In the early 1990s, following the Soviet collapse, separatists in the newly formed Russian Federation Republic of Chechnya started an independence movement called the Chechen All-National Congress. Russian President Boris Yeltsin opposed Chechen independence, arguing that Chechnya was an integral part of Russia. From 1994 to 1996, Russia fought Chechen guerillas in a conflict that became known as the First Chechen War. Tens of thousands of civilians died, but Russia failed to win control of Chechnya's mountainous terrain, giving Chechnya de facto independence. In May 1996, Yeltsin signed a ceasefire with the separatists, and they agreed on a peace treaty the following year.

But violence flared again three years later. In August 1999, Chechen militants invaded the neighboring Russian republic of Dagestan to support a local separatist movement. The following month, five bombs exploded in Russia over a ten-day period, killing almost three hundred civilians. Moscow blamed Chechen rebels for the explosions, which comprised the largest coordinated terrorist attack in Russian history. The Dagestan invasion and the Russian bombings prompted Russian forces to launch the Second Chechen War, also known as the War in the North Caucasus. In February 2000, Russia recaptured the Chechen capital of Grozny, destroying a good part of the city center in the process, reasserting direct control over Chechnya. Tens of thousands of Chechens and Russians were killed or wounded in the two wars, and hundreds of thousands of civilians were displaced. Since the end of the second war, Chechen separatist activity has diminished, and the July 2006 death of separatist leader Shamil Basayev--in an explosion many see as the work of Russia's internal security services--seems to have stifled the movement. Since 2008, however, violence has markedly increased in the North Caucasus, according to a report by the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Incidents of violence rose from 795 in 2008 to 1,100 in 2009, and suicide bombings quadrupled in 2009, the majority of which occurred in Chechnya. -CFR
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Democracy does not cease to exist. Wouldn't it be a horrible irony of the very thing being fought for to preserve wouldn't exist? Even if only for a brief time. It is more important than ever during war to continue.

See things are different when you enlist. You give up certain things. Your 6th amendment right to a jury trial springs to mind.

This does not mean we all do. I see what you are saying. You are just WAT overstating the position.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
Dannydoyle wrote:

Democracy does not cease to exist.

It would seem the historical facts and evidence of how governments react when they go to war or feel threatened would contradict this statement. If democracy existed in some instances during a time of war and the constitution was respected to the letter of the law always during a time of war, then the Japanese during World War II would not have been put into internment camps here in the US. Later on, AFTER the war was over, my understanding is that money compensation was awarded to those Japanese interned in internment camps during World War II because of the violation of their constitutional rights. But all this happens and waits generally AFTER the war is over but DURING the time of war, in many cases, governments engage in repression and violate basic civil liberties such as the first amendment for example to stamp down on dissent which would harm the war effort.

I imagine a lawyer would be hard pressed to sue the government for violation of rights of certain groups or the entire citizenry during a time of war without running the risk of being branded a traitor by the government when the government is engaged in repression or discarding certain basic constitutional rights in order to wage war. I mean, a lawyer might sue on behalf of the citizenry or certain groups of people targeted for government repression, but he could also be running the risk of being branded a traitor by the government for doing so.

If you watched the documentary link I posted on youtube, I am sure you can find many violations of citizen first amendment rights and probably a few other violations as well that were detailed in this youtube video about lesser known facts about World War I (and these facts are all true now, this isn't some kind of paranoid conspiracy theory video, this video is based on historical fact). I am not an expert on constitutional law, but it would seem that in the very least first amendment rights were violated based on what the documentary stated.

Repression of civil liberties during a time of war is common with many nations, including the US, as the nation does not want any dissent to harm the war effort and propaganda is necessary to demonize the enemy so that people are willing to go to war. It's nothing uncommon and has been done for centuries whether those nations be democracies that have many civil liberties and rights enshrined in their constitutions or whether they are repressive governments, dictatorships or monarchs.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
America is not a democracy anyway, it is a republic. If the entire America government was killed, if America was occupied, the Constitution would still stand. The people would fight to restore the Constitution rather than a group that called itself the America government. If for example Canada invaded and set up a democratic government and tore up the American Constitution then we the people of America would fight to restore the American Constitution I would hope.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Our republic is a representative democracy.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 22:49, tommy wrote:
Indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxZ0kyBTi4

Great call Sibel!

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
OMG.....You mean he's even scarier than.....Alex Jones?

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/05/03/did......igation/

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 11:10, mastermindreader wrote:
Our republic is a representative democracy.

Yes a representative republic with a moral underpinning. Lets watch that debate get out of control.

I believe the last true democratic vote was crucify Christ. That should REALLY spiral things pretty fast LOL.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
..and the republic for which it stands...
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2727 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2013-04-28 16:17, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Who is this chick Miranda again?

And why is she telling everyone to keep quiet for their own good?

Smile

Here she is;

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Miranda_Wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBEI3xdjTY

This might be her first episode... I'm not certain.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5705 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-05-06 17:40, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-28 16:17, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Who is this chick Miranda again?

And why is she telling everyone to keep quiet for their own good?

Smile

Here she is;

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Miranda_Wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBEI3xdjTY

This might be her first episode... I'm not certain.

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Earlier crimes of the bombers:

Quote:
Massachusetts investigators have developed what they call "mounting evidence," bolstered by "forensic hits," that point to the possible involvement of both Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar in a gruesome, unsolved triple homicide in 2011, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

The officials cautioned that until more definitive DNA testing is complete, it is still too early to consider bringing an indictment against the younger of the two brothers, who officials said has admitted his role in the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three and injured 260 more on April 15. Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police days after the Marathon bombing attack, but Dhzokhar survived and was captured.

Quite a pair.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
And now a report of what may be a wider network:

Quote:
Boston Marathon suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev went target shooting at a Manchester firing range and met up with an exiled former Chechen rebel living in the Queen City a month before the attack that killed three and wounded more than 260, according to a Voice of America report.

FBI agents on Tuesday searched the Manchester home of Chechnya native Musa Khadzhimuratov, and examined the hard drives on his computers, VOA reported. Police in Manchester confirmed the FBI agents searched Khadzhimuratov's home, according to the story, but Manchester Police Chief David J. Mara said police will not confirm anything because it is not their case.

The FBI, Mara said, also are not commenting on the matter.

Supposedly there are only 199 Chechens in the United States.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Clearly, they were upset about a movie.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
I think that's what he said in the note that was left in the boat.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2013-05-18 15:11, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Clearly, they were upset about a movie.

Yes, they felt that "Battleship" was a rip-off.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I was listening to CNN in the car and they had a special report where they were interviewing survivors of the Boston Marathon bombing. It was very emotional to here from actual people who have lost limbs and nearly died. Made the tragedy that much more real and heart wrenching.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bomb Rips Boston Marathon Finish (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL