The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Another Wallet post??? Yes but... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

Profile of handcreftedreality
Hi Everyone!

Yes, I know, another post on mentalist wallet Smile !
I've read a lot of post about It, but I've some specific question about this kind of props.
I'm searching two kind of wallet. A peek wallet for business cards, and an everyday wallet as utility wallet for impromptu situations.

A lot of wallets are made for magicians INHO. Poker card size, polarized plastic for light angles, 8342 pokets, plastic material etc..

I'm searching wallets of really good material and with a realistic look & feel. In italy no one use vertical shape wallet, only horizontal. I don't care about palming cards into them, (My kind of mentalism and playingcards doesn't match), I don't care how covered is the external of the peeksite of the wallet (If handled as It could be, the peek side isn't a problem).

The peek wallet that I'm searching has no polarized plastic layer, is thin and can contains 15/20 business cards, with no golden angles or this kind of things, and a peek with closed wallet.
The utility wallet I'm searching is something that has a normal look and feel, (like the outlaw shotdown).

So, another wallet post Smile

All the Best!
Andrea
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2139 Posts

Profile of NeilS
It has not been released yet (due out soon) but The Lookout Wallet can contain a good number of business cards as well as having - from what I have seen - an exceptionally good and deceptive peek.
handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-04-16 10:27, NeilS wrote:
It has not been released yet (due out soon) but The Lookout Wallet can contain a good number of business cards as well as having - from what I have seen - an exceptionally good and deceptive peek.

Thanks a lot!!!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Check out the JOL "Jaks" wallet. It's a very well made Jaks style three-fold business card case. It's available from Ed Carlyle.
handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-04-16 22:13, mastermindreader wrote:
Check out the JOL "Jaks" wallet. It's a very well made Jaks style three-fold business card case. It's available from Ed Carlyle.

It's thin? and what are the measures? Thanks a lot mastermindreader!
handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

And the p*** is taken with the wallet closed? because I would like to peek later, not when I close the wallet. I prefer close the wallet looking at the spectators, and in a second time peeking the information.

A.
david abel
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of david abel
How about the espionage wallet? I'm a big fan of this. And it's definately a natural looking, well made wallet.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1100 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 10:27, NeilS wrote:

Thanks for the mention Neil!

You can see the Lookout in action here:

http://www.mentalvoyage.com/index_files/TheLookout.htm
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3337 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 08:28, david abel wrote:
How about the espionage wallet? I'm a big fan of this. And it's definately a natural looking, well made wallet.

A beautiful wallet with 2 very nice peeks but it's not thin. It is my day to day wallet though.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
146 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
http://www.lybrary.com/diagonal-peek-wallet-p-138887.html

You can easily DIY. Just buy a wallet from store and check out my ebook from link above.

Name tells the method, but it is very effective.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11512 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 03:54, handcreftedreality wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 22:13, mastermindreader wrote:

It's thin? and what are the measures? Thanks a lot mastermindreader!

I'll go and measure mine!? Smile
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Another Wallet post??? Yes but... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL