The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question : dice + mentalism/mindreading (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2468 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 18:22, MaXiMoN wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-17 06:55, Stefmagic wrote:
Gary Kurtz - Psycho Kinetic Dice ?

no its a forcing dice
Im looking for a peek (secretly knowing which number is chosen) with just a normal looking dice
cheers

Whispering Die is what you're looking for
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Revel Rob
View Profile
New user
Toronto
50 Posts

Profile of Revel Rob
I don't know what to say besides giving my apologies.
Nothing I wrote is outside of what is publicly available on Craig's website so I assumed it was fair game.
Also, what I wrote (and more about said products) is available in other areas of the café (not downstairs) as well.
I truly am sorry, just needed to state my case. I'll be careful with my future posts.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2013, mindhunter wrote:
Richard Osterlind's new "Whispering Die" is a great, high-quality, prop that is extreeeeeeeeemly clever.

I have one sitting on my desk at work, and LOVE it when someone asks me "What is in that little wood box?"

Bryn

I have to agree. I finally used this at a gig this weekend and people where stunned! This is an excellent prop.

RNK
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
267 Posts

Profile of Dreda
2013 haha. That's what I call a topic resurrection. Smile
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On May 29, 2018, Dreda wrote:
2013 haha. That's what I call a topic resurrection. Smile

Yes! LOL. I bought my Whispering Die used here on the café about 6 months ago. Finally decided to use it in a gig. And I am really glad I did. I remember some people here where not satisfied with the looks of the box saying it looked peculiar and like a "magic prop". I have to totally disagree. Not one person mentioned anything about how the box looked and the box definitely did not take anything away from the end result and reactions of the viewers. People loved it!

RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Question : dice + mentalism/mindreading (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL