The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Steel Core Dime? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of skyfire
OK, so if I was to search all over the internet for the last few days for a Steel Core Dime, and can't find one does that mean they don't exist? I have an idea with a Magnet prop, and my ideal coin would be with a Dime. Of course I see all the other denominations, but has anyone ever run across a Steel Core Dime? Or know where to order one?

Thanks...
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
You can use a canadian dime maybe? I haven't heard of a steel core american dime, but I imagine one could be custom made.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
I haven't seen them in stock either. Of course, you could go custom if price is no object, but if anyone would know if a shim or steel core dime is available for a reasonable price it would be Chuck Leach at Chazpro (he makes the Raven and a lot of PK items). Give him a call.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I'm also looking for one.
I found quite a few on Ebay.
Ihor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Steel Core Dime? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL