The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Morghan dollars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
I've recently traded something for a tango expanded sliding shell, and now need some morgan dollars to go with it. Where would people recommend as I'm based in UK. I was originally going to down the cheaper replica route to see how I get on before upgrading, but notice that the big auction site doesn't allow their sale anymore?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Luke, check out Joe Mogar's Magical Morgans. They are slightly thinner and lighter than the real thing, they look perfect, and they are ferromagnetic - meaning they are attracted to magnets. And best of all, they are only $10 each!

Here's the link: http://www.joemogar.com/

Click on the "Coin page" link and the Magical Morgans are the second item down. Also you can get an expanded shell for $85, as well as a sliding shell for the same price. IOW, you can get four Magical Morgans, an expanded shell, and a sliding shell all for only $210. Or just get one of the shells plus the four coins for $125. Can't beat that with a stick IMO!

Jim
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
Silver is relatively cheap right now. If you're considering real morgans it might be a good time to buy them.
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
Thanks j-mac, I'll check them out. Cablerock, rouble is trying to find 4 or five to match seperately
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Mogars magical morgens are very nice coins.
Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Morghan dollars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL