The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Brazilian Magician yelling at children (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ddeckmann
View Profile
Loyal user
Paraguay
202 Posts

Profile of ddeckmann
Hi there, this shocked me. A lot. (it's portuguese, but believe me you don't need to speak portuguese)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......2bAhgH7c

Very sad to have people like this in our bussiness. I've seen a lot of comedy magicians that use a lot of agressive language, in adult shows. But this agression was for real, and with kids!

very very sad.

translation:

magician mumbling to self: !@#$%^!, again with this ****...
magician yelling yelling: *** it boy! sit down!
people: that was my sister!
magician: childs psychology, it always works.
people: I'll sue you!
magician: sue me, I don't care.

p.s.: sorry if this video has already been posted.

p.s.2: here are some news about him (portuguese also) http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/notic......por.html
ddeckmann
View Profile
Loyal user
Paraguay
202 Posts

Profile of ddeckmann
Am I really being censored?

We eat needles, play with fire and cut off women in 2 but we can't curse? even to illustrate something?
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Youtube video doesn't play for me... Apparently, it is for private viewing only....
ddeckmann
View Profile
Loyal user
Paraguay
202 Posts

Profile of ddeckmann
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2225 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 09:29, ddeckmann wrote:
Am I really being censored?

We eat needles, play with fire and cut off women in 2 but we can't curse? even to illustrate something?

I believe there is some type of filter that automatically changes certain words. I've had it even change a word in a private message. So, don't feel like your being singled out. Besides, 'shocking aggressive language' was enough to let us know what was going on.

As for the incident, I agree, shocking!
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4617 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I thought he was very shouty all the way through. I wish magicians would learn a bit of vocal dynamics, and not scream their way through their shows. To be honest, I didn't think he was a particularly engaging performer, but shouting in the kid's face like that was a bit OTT.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2114 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
I'd say mabye it was a cultural thing, except the poster is from Brazil.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4617 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
His website is down, so perhaps he's taken up carpentry, or some other more appropriate job. Somehow, I don't think this guy is cut out to be a magician....
ddeckmann
View Profile
Loyal user
Paraguay
202 Posts

Profile of ddeckmann
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 13:59, Potty the Pirate wrote:
His website is down, so perhaps he's taken up carpentry, or some other more appropriate job. Somehow, I don't think this guy is cut out to be a magician....

:D
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Guys, would any of you have the balls to put up your own video for criticism, rather than rip apart someone else? Show a bit of class for a change.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Brazilian Magician yelling at children (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL